Chapter 5 Hook's deal

Hook would have come back if it weren’t for the deal and he already wasted a magic bean to get back to Enchanted Forest. He’s back in Enchanted Forest, from where the ship is he could see the docks and the village. It’s been a year since the last time he set foot in the village.

He hated this deal, he has a bad feeling about it. I have to get back as soon as I can he thought, because Autumn is back in Neverland and that he saw someone who was long gone. It must be my imagination, I hope so . . .

“stay here with the Jolly Roger, I have to make this deal alone. Guard the ship” he told the crew and he left the ship. He step out in the docks, looking around he brought out a piece of paper. He unfolded and read it, it was written there where he have to make a deal.

He walked through the village, savoring the place. The houses, the shops, the bars, he misses the place because he travel too often. At last he arrived at the meeting place, a bar. He enters the bar.

He look inside trying to find who have to make deal with, his eyes were caught by a hooded figure sitting in one corner. He recognized that black hood, so black like it was swallowing the light around it. Who could not forget that hood especially Hook? He knew why he is here, to finish the deal he made years ago.

He approached the hooded figure “what do you want?” he ask. The figure removed the hood, revealing a face of a lady. Whose hair is black as the night, wavy and long, pale face, and her eyes are cold without warmth, irises that are black.

“you know what I want, I helped you get back your ship years ago after you traded it for a magic bean. I’m just here collecting the favor” she motions her hand to the chair across the table in front of her, Hook occupied the chair. He’s right that this is about the deal he made years ago. He didn’t expect to meet her again. After so many years of traveling, she got hold of him.

“what is your favor mate?” she smiled at him, thinking then she said to him “of course, I want what you have. Autumn I want her as an exchange for the deal we made years ago. Do me a favor and give her to me”. Anger strike Hook “she isn’t part of the deal, you can’t and won’t have my daugh-“ but the lady cut him off “we all know well she isn’t your real daughter Hook” she emphasized every word.

She brought out a dagger and starts playing with it “you know something and you’ve notice it, haven’t you? There’s something changing in her as she grew up. Don’t play dumb, I know it because you’ve been traveling from places to places so often” Hook defended himself “I have to travel, I’m a pirate. You are aware of that” though it was obvious he was lying about something.

She plant the dagger at the table “then why did you stay in Neverland, was it almost a year” she smiled “you brought her there to stop her from growing up. It’s showing, her true nature. You can’t stop her from reaching the age of sixteen” “I have to keep her safe, time is still in Neverland and she’s safe there” the lady wave her hand “there, you admitted that you knew something”

She laughs, pointing at Hook “safe there? Is she?” she stood up “Tell me what did you saw, oh wait or rather who did you saw back at Neverland?” Hook stood up suddenly “how did you know about that?” if she knew about it, then what he saw must be real and not imagination, he have to go back. “I have to get back to Autumn” “so you’re not going to give me what I want then?”

Hook faces her “if you want her so badly, why did you threw her away? Why give her up?” she laughs like it was obvious “because I thought she was a failure and I don’t tolerate failure. She’s not showing any signs, by the age of five she should be. Actually as a baby and small child it should be showing. I don’t waste my time, so I threw her through a portal. I guess she’s a late bloomer”

She starts to walk back and forth “but that is not important, after I’m finish with her, I’ll have her loyalty” Hook laughed “that will never happen, she grew up with us. I’m not giving her to you. Sorry mate but you have to ask for another favor” Hook smiled at her.

“ I have to go back, I promise my daughter I will be back” Hook turns his back, what he said is what she’s waiting. Now she have an opportunity “really? How does it feel breaking promises, especially to your daughter” she said in a mocking tone. Hook tried to walk but his feet are stuck, the lady walk in front of him “did I forget to tell you what am I? I'm a witch”. Why didn’t he realize it before, he never saw her use her magic before. He thought she’s just ordinary trader.

A cloud of smoke appeared and the next thing he knew he’s inside a cage in a basement. The witch is outside cage. “let me tell you one thing, if I want something I’m going to get it. I always get what I want. Autumn is no exception, I will have her. She will be mine” “if you hurt I swe-” but he was interrupted “who says I’m going to hurt? She has potentials and I will give her what you can’t give, power and control” she laughs “one more thing, I’m sure you’ve notice her eyes too. Tell me what color are they?”  Dread came over Hook, because he knows the eyes of Autumn are changing their own color.

While the witch was laughing cloud of smoke appeared and she disappeared with it.