𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

Y/N POV–

I just stood there in shock.

I could only stare at him.

Nahere.

He was taller, his hair was tied up in a similar way to Atohi.

He even had a tattoo on his right arm, from his shoulder to halfway.

He had a cheeky grin as he stared at me.

"I missed you beautiful" He said, trying to come closer.

I felt anger.

I grabbed a couple of tiny rocks and threw them at him.

"Ow! Ow! Hey! Stop that!" He said, trying to shield himself.

"You skxawng! You absolute heartless stupid man thing!" I said, still throwing rocks at him.

Deep down, I wanted to hug him.

I wanted to cry, too.

Too many emotions in just a few moments.

He managed to come close to me, enough to make my attacks stop.

Then, anger turned to sadness.

I felt tears in my eyes, going down my cheeks violently.

"You just.. left" I said weakly.

I knew it wasn't his fault, but I still felt abandoned.

I saw his gaze softening at my words, he gently grabbed my hair and caressed it.

"I'm sorry..please, let me explain" He said.

I simply nodded and we got on the ground.

I rubbed my eyes lightly to stop the tears.

"My dad found out about our encounters, he didn't want me to see you anymore. But I wasn't going to let him control that" He started softly, tracing his tattoo.

"But my rebellious behavior made him mad, the day they dragged me away, I had to leave my clan. I was sent to the South, where I had to train to become a warrior" He said.

My heart felt sad now, he suffered, all because of me.

He saw my worried look and lightly smiled, "But don't think it wasn't worth it, don't think that you're not important to me. I loved you with all my soul" He said.

My gaze softened at the sight of him, "And I loved you" I said softly.

He came closer, not enough to touch me but still close.

"I uhh.. I heard people from my village talk.. they say that they're pissed at your clan or something like that and they attacked someone" Nahere said.

I nodded and lightly shrug, "Yeah, they attacked me" I said bluntly.

"What?!" I saw his body tense up at my words, he touched my shoulders with his gloved hands, thank god.

"Who was it?! I'll do anything to punish them! What punishment do you want for them?! Say the word and I'll do it!" Nahere said, lightly shaking me.

His eyes held worry in them.

I lightly smiled at him, "It's okay Nahere, It wasn't life threatening, just a couple sun burns" I said softly.

His figure relaxed at my words, he brought his gloved hands to my face and gently caressed it, touching me so lightly like I was bound to break in pieces if not handled carefully.