𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

Atohi made his way to the group and smiled at his little sister, already being able to see the stars in her eyes "Tonight we celebrate!"

No one's POV–

As soon as those words left Atohi's mouth, Y/N squealed and hugged her older brother. Without saying anything else she ran towards her hut.

"Why did she leave like that?" Tuk asked, Atohi looked at the child and gave her a sweet smile. "Y/N loves celebrations. Our clan is known for being festive, and she's a dancer along with Mother, so of course she's excited for tonight. You all should get ready, you will be the talk of the night" And with that, Atohi took off to help Diwali.

The kids all looked at each other before walking towards the hut they were staying at, they saw Ronal trying a new headpiece, Neytiri with new clothes, Jake styling his hair and Tonowari practicing his dance moves.

The kids ran off to their shared rooms to get ready for the big night.

Tsireya POV–

A celebration tonight means too much, I need to get ready immediately, I never saw how Moon Na'vis celebrate so this will be so interesting.

I walked into Y/N's room and I saw her decorating her hair with colored pearls. She looked so cute I could die! But I must stay strong

"You look so pretty, Y/N!" I said with a soft smile, I heard her giggle and I was more than satisfied with that reaction. "Is there a special type of clothes we need to wear to the celebration?" Kiri asked. Now that I think about it she was right, I saw a white dress next to Y/N but we don't have that.

"Oh no! Do not worry, these dresses are for the dancers, you can wear whatever you like to the celebration" She said softly while looking at us, she then relaxed and took her dress, smiling down to it "It is a beautiful dress, I love wearing it" She said, I just sighed and smiled at the view of her admiring her dress, it was so cute.

Out of nowhere, someone barged in and took us all by surprise, it was Lo'ak and Neteyam.

Neteyam POV–

"Tsireya, can you do my hair?" I asked her and she nodded, once she moved I saw Y/N holding up a dress, it looked like a lovely dress.

Next to me, Lo'ak spoke "Kiri please do my hair, I can't do it alone" He said basically begging. Kiri just rolled her eyes and the four of us left the room. to get ready.

We went to a bigger room where Rotxo and Ao'nung were sitting at, also getting ready. "I wonder how the celebration will be, everyone seems so happy because of it" Tsireya said, before anyone could say anything, we heard someone else behind us.

"Because the forest celebrates with us, too. And it's wishing season, so everyone wants to make their dream come true" I turned my head and saw Diwali leaning on a wall with a smirk, he came up to the group and waved at everyone. "Glad to see you got the notice of the celebration, you guys will love it" Diwali said while adorning his hair with beads.

Time went by fast, without noticing we were already walking to the campfire, everyone was wearing shiny clothes, many accessories and white paint on their face. They all laughed among themselves, enjoying the environment.

No one's POV–

Soon after everyone arrived, Atohi and Diwali got on top of a stage kind of thing, they shared a couple words before speaking to the public. "Alright everybody listen up, we're happy to have some special guests from far away. So let's show them some Moon Na'vi love" Atohi said and Diwali quickly followed him with a whistle "Everybody start clapping as loud as you can, follow me!" Diwali started clapping and quickly the public joined. The music was loud and clear while the dancers walked in and took their positions around the campfire.