New Friend

[At lunch]

Ethan's POV
[This person was starting to freak me out a little. I don't understand how he knows my last name. But it was worth a shot to find out how]

Antonio: Ethan!

Ethan: Hey, guys. I want to introduce you guys to a new person, Vincent.

Vincent: Hello.

Steven: Damn. Your like hella new. We have like 4 months of school left. And boom. We are out of here. Summer time!

Eddie: Yeah, Steven. On the last day of school, you trashed your history class. And you didn't get in trouble.

Ethan: It's true. He didn't.

Vincent: Dang, that sounds fun. Also you wanna know how I know your last name?

Ethan: Yes, because it was weird at first.

Vincent: Ethan Raven. You're Desmond's oldest son. Like I said. Your dad and my dad are friends.

Ethan: Wait! You're D'Angelo's son.

Vincent: Hell yes.

Eddie: That's amazing.

Mary: There he is. Your boy, Nina.

Nina: Stop! I mean I don't he notices me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I exist. Really. I mean look at me

Kimberly: Nina, you're completely a fine woman. I am sure he can handle you.

Nina: Yeah, Kimmy. Like that one time you got rejected by him, and you ran to the bathroom and started CRYING!

Mary: Him and his friends are looking at us. What do we do?

Ethan: Listen, ladies. You didn't have to say that. But say what you need to say. It's alright.

Vincent: Watch out, Ethan. Before one of them come and get you.

Steven: Damn, Ethan. Looks like one of them likes you.

Ethan: *😁*

Eddie: That's the bell. Come on, Ethan. Next class is chemistry.

Ethan: Boring! Bye guys.

Vincent: See you.

Nina: He smiled. At who?

Mary: You, Nina. You. See you after school.

Nina: Alright.

[Chemistry Class]

Eddie: I hate chemistry class. But hey, we are pretty good at it.

Ethan: Yeah.

Teacher: Alright. Today we are doing a lab, and yes I know it sounds boring, but you guys will be a group of three. Go!

Nina: Man. Um.

Teacher: Nina, why don't you go partner up with Ethan and Eddie?

Nina: *Crap, I don't wanna do this* Alright, thanks.

Ethan: We need one more person. Um, Ms. Can we take this person with us?

Teacher: Yes, I was about to say.

Nina: *Wow. That's just amazing*

Ethan: Hello. My names Ethan. This is my friend Eddie. And your the girl who said something loud during lunch when we are outside.

Nina: Yes. That's me. *This is cute*

Eddie: Soo. Do you like anyone?

Nina: No. I do not.

Eddie: Yeah, I'm sure you do.

Ethan: Eddie, stop it.

Nina: *Wow, hes defending me from his friend? That's just... I REALLY love this guy so much*

[School ends]

Kimberly: NO! You got to talk to him?! And he was defending you because his friend was teasing you?! Dang, Nina. You're lucky.

Eddie: I'm telling you, I think this girl likes Ethan. Besides, she was blushing the whole.

Ethan: Really?! Didn't notice.

Antonio: Well, Ethan. I think Eddie is right. She probably likes you.

Ethan: Great. I gotta go. My mother's here.

Boys: Bye, Ethan!

Ethan: BYE!

Mary: My moms here. I need to go.

Kimberly: I have to leave anyways. My house is only 20 minutes away. Bye, Nina.

Mary: Bye, Nina.

Nina: Bye, girls.

Steven: This is our chance.

Nina: Crap. I need to walk home since my mom is working late. Well my house is a 30 minutes away. So I think I'm good.

Steven: Follow her.

[15 minutes on the walk]

Steven: Hey! You!

Nina: *OH no! Its of Ethan's friends. Are they going to do something to me? This is scary. Please no!

Antonio: Give us goods, sugar.

Eddie: Yeah.

Nina: Please, this is weird. What are you gonna do?

Steven: Do you like Ethan?

Nina: Who?

Steven: ETHAN! Dont act stupid, girl. We know you like Ethan. Tell us the truth.

Nina: FINE! I DO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE! Please...

Antonio: Steven, let the girl go. Its not really a big deal. But... can we do what we used to do. To other ladies?

Eddie: Yeah. Come on, Steven.

Steven: Yes.

Nina: What?! No. No. No! Stop! Let go of me!

Ethan's POV
[I had gotten home, and I went to my room and jumped on my bed, exhausted for no reason. I had promised my mom to finish the work I need to do]

Desmond: Ethan.

Ethan: Yeah, Dad!

Desmond: You alright?

Ethan: Yes, I'm just tired. By the way, there's going to be a dance. Can I go with my friends if that's alright?

Desmond: Yeah. How much is it?

Ethan: 3 dollars.

Desmond: That is hella cheap. Yeah, I will get you some money right now. I'll be right back.

(What can go wrong? I have a weird feeling inside me... and I do not know what it is. But... it doesn't feel right... I feel like... I don't know)

To be continued 💀