Capítulo VI

As the days went by, Death and I fell into a comfortable routine of training and relaxation

As the days went by, Death and I fell into a comfortable routine of training and relaxation. She would show me new techniques with my sword, teaching me how to deflect and counter attacks from all angles. And in return, I would show her the tricks and techniques I had learned from my travels.

We would walk in the woods during our downtime, read books, and even play games. Death was surprisingly good at poker, but I could beat her at chess more often than not. It was nice to relax and have fun with her, knowing that we could be called to battle at any moment.

One night, as we sat by the fire after dinner, Death brought up the dance fight we had witnessed a few nights ago. "You know, that dance fight got me thinking," she said, looking at me with a glint.

"What do you mean?" I asked, intrigued. "Well, I was wondering if maybe we could dance together," she said, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks."Dance? Like a waltz or something?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, something like that," she said, nodding. "I think it would be nice to do something romantic together." I couldn't help but feel a flutter in my chest at her words. Death and I had been together for a while but had never done anything romantic. It was always just training and fighting. But the idea of dancing with her under the moonlight was incredibly appealing.

"I'd like that," I said, smiling. Death grinned and stood up. "Great, let's do it tonight. It's a full moon, so the lighting will be perfect."

She disappeared for a few minutes, and when she returned, she was wearing a beautiful dress. It was a deep shade of purple that matched her fur perfectly, and it hugged her curves in all the right places. She looked absolutely stunning.

On the other hand, I wore my usual attire, a white shirt and brown trousers. It wasn't exactly fancy, but it was the best I had.

As Death led me outside, I could hear the sound of melodic music playing in the distance. It was soft and soothing, perfect for a waltz. She took my hand and led me to a clear patch of ground illuminated by the full moon.

As the music played, "Let's dance." She says, Death and I began to dance. She was a natural, gracefully across the ground as if floating. I stumbled a bit at first, but she patiently guided me, showing me the steps and how to move with the music.

Eventually, we fell into a rhythm, our bodies moving in sync. The world around us faded, just Death and me dancing under the moonlight.

After a while, the music ended, and Death and I stopped dancing, breathing heavily. "That was amazing," I said, smiling at her. Death grinned back at me. "Yeah, it was," she said. "I'm glad we did this."

We stood there momentarily, looking at each other before Death leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft and gentle kiss, but it spoke volumes. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her closer, and deepened the kiss.

We stayed like that for a while, lost in each other, until we eventually pulled away, breathing heavily. "I love you," Death whispered, looking into my eyes. "I love you too," I said, smiling.