Capítulo II

"Come on! You can do better than that!" She laughs, striking none stop

"Come on! You can do better than that!" She laughs, striking none stop. The train suddenly jumped and derailed, causing us to lose balance. We both slid off the train on the same side. I caught the rail on the side of the train and managed to catch her wrist. I didn't know why, but it was an instinct. And noticed her smile from last night. "Don't trust them!" She laughs before voluntarily putting her feet on the side of the car and jumping off.

I was confused by what she said, and the car started to roll over, and I had to jump off. I rolled over to the rocks, where I could feel pain around my body as I continued to roll on the hard ground. I eventually stopped rolling, feeling it painful in the process. I looked up and noticed a car coming straight towards me. I tried to move, but I was immobilized. I tried to move and roll, but I couldn't. I could only watch the train coming inches closer and saw something walk past me, I looked to my right to see a tail, and I knew who it was. It was her.

She didn't acknowledge me at all, and what she did shocked me; she sliced off the centre of the train clean, and it rolled away from us. She then turned to me, smiling, "Watching you get killed with an inanimate object doesn't suit me. I plan to take you myself." She licked her lips, showing her teeth as she approached me, "Now, Tell me why I should kill you right now?" She asks, crouching right in front of me.

"Because I'm in pain and can't talk," I say, speeding up my saying before lying my face on the ground; I felt her grab my right shoulder and make me lie on my back. "Other than that, tell me." She asked, making eye contact with me and growling, "Like what." I mumbled, but fortunately, she heard me. "Your life." She said simply; I stared at her for a moment, then chuckled, "Your name first." I told her, and she spun her sickles before sheathing them, then sat. "My name is Death." She replied.

"That's meta-" She cuts me off, "And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way." She then leaned closer to me, looking into my eyes, and I could feel her piercing my soul, just staring. "I'm Death. Straight. Up." She told me; I took a deep breath before painfully reaching my hand out to her, "YN. Nice to meet you, Death." I told her, and she took a moment to shake my hand.

"Funny that you dared to shake my hand, even though you fear wolves." She says, grinning, "I'll die anyways." I replied, "Now talk." She says, raising both her ears to listen. I told her about my life and my final words before she took my life. She puts her hand on her chin before forming a smile, looking like she's up to something. "Well...Here's my verdict." She says, and I stare blankly at her.

She leaned closer to me and I heard her low growl, "Instead of killing you and making your death quick and easy, I'll have fun playing with you~." She growls, "Your life is so boring, only killing and living a lonely life." She got up and sat on my chest, minding her weight on me. "What're you planning?" I asked her, confused, and she only smiled.

"I plan on tormenting you, hurting you, scaring and provoking you. That will be half, and I will be your tu amante till Death." She wickedly smiles, "No way." I mutter, and she laughs. "Trust me, you will love it." She says, placing her finger on my cheek before sliding it down to my chin, "Aprenderás a amarme chico~." She says.