Capítulo III

"S-Stay back!" He yelled, confusing me even more, "What are you saying?" I ask him as I approach him till he's back against the wall, "YN!" I heard Gabriel's voice, so I turned around, "Gabriel, how did you-" He suddenly grabbed my mouth, shoving ...

"S-Stay back!" He yelled, confusing me even more, "What are you saying?" I ask him as I approach him till he's back against the wall, "YN!" I heard Gabriel's voice, so I turned around, "Gabriel, how did you-" He suddenly grabbed my mouth, shoving me against the wall; I was confused at what he was doing until I felt something sting on the side of my chest. It was a knife.

He pushed it down further and twisted it, I tried to scream, but he kept his hand on my mouth to shut me up. He didn't hit my vest, Trying to reach for my knife struggling while using my other hand to try not to keep him from piercing my chest by grabbing his wrist. Almost grabbing the knife, Enrique intervened by using his body to keep my hand from pulling the knife.

My vision became darker and darker, and my breathing became complex. Eventually, Gabriel pulled out his knife and let go of my mouth before letting me drop to the ground with a thud, "Come on, we'll burn this to the ground and claim his bounty." He says, setting Enrique free, "Yeah, thanks." He says, Bounty? Me?

Was this their plan all along? To get rid of me? Why? I thought they were... They betrayed me! "Gabriel! I swear I will kill you with my own hands! Don't forget this!" I yelled as I watched them light up multiple Molotov cocktails before throwing one at the ground before me.

The flames quickly engulfed me, and I just gave up. I swear, I will kill Gabriel and the others. In hell. The ceiling gave up and blocked the only exit. I lie there on the ground bleeding and burning, "Hey." I heard a voice, and it seemed like a voice of an angel came to take me, "Hey!" I heard her voice; this time, it seemed agitated, so I opened my eyes to see Death.

I just noticed that the flame isn't burning me; only warmth comes from it. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me." I mumbled, "Oh? You've noticed?" She smirked before lying on the ground with me, resting both hands on her head. "Why don't you just kill me?" I asked her, "Do you want me to repeat what I said? Anyways, do you want revenge?" She asked me.

"I can help you with that If you don't want to. I'll take your soul right here and now." She offers, "Okay! Take my soul!" I comically say, "Hey! I thought you swore to kill him!" She yelled. "Why do you want me to anyways? You're not supposed to interfere." I told her as I lay on my back, not feeling the chest on my pain,

"Yes, but you wanted revenge for betrayal. Now's your chance, you know?" She says, "There are strings attached when dealing with a devil." I replied and saw her smile, "No, not at all." She then sat on the ground to hug me from behind, pressing her boobs. "So what do you say? I'll only get you out of here and let you recover." She proposed, and I thought about it.

- - - - -

3rd POV

Empty bar with not one patron inside; only Garrick was seen cleaning the mug after a long day at work. He hums as he cleans each mug and hears a door open; thinking it is YN, he doesn't bother turning around. "YN? Is that you, my boy?" He asked as he continued to clean the mug. He can only hear footsteps approaching, although he didn't answer his question. He heard a click, so he turned around.