Markus

I was aiming directly at Ethan. My chains spun while I walked, the electricity I gathered from Ethan's attacks built up in my weapon heads. I could feel the energy raging inside me while I walked. And I knew it was going to one target.

"Ethan, you look so alive. So human." I groaned, I could see Lucifer's handprint around his neck, along with wing marks in his sides. I smiled knowing he probably went nuts after I passed out in the mist.

"What, you're supposed to be dead!" He screamed, straightening himself out. His powers failed to ignite; his hands continued to bleed with the force he was adding into his hands. Worry and fear kissing his face while he struggled.

"I stole them. I took your powers and stole them. Thanks to my dear boyfriend, you were cut by my blades, dripped in antimatter, and feeding the power into me. I have all your power." I slammed the axes into the ground, large explosions erupting from the impact, sparks shooting everywhere.

"Markus, come on, think this through." Ethan started to reason, his hands raised in front of his face, blocking himself from my attacks. Lucifer used his wings to block the gun shots aimed at me from the police barrage.

"Death is too good for you. A simple bleeding or choking, too innocent. I know Lucifer thinks it's fitting but I have more personal treatments for you. How about we start with how you would abuse me, especially after you learned punching left marks." I started to swing the chains again, the energy building up till the bolts of light were exploding out of the chains in large amounts.

"You can't hurt me! They won't allow you too!" He pointed to the police, who put their guns down and rushed in to arrest the other heroes. Crowds of people started to form, yelling, and screaming at the heroes.

"I think they don't care. Come here, come to me, and let me make it an easy death." I reached out my hand, sparks flew from them, I felt no pain. I could see Lucifer coming to join me, he held the last feather in his hands.

"Markus, look what I found. Around his neck, like a token." His voice was dark, but his eyes were soft. Like he was using both of his sides, controlling them for me.

"It's beautiful, darling. Now stand back please, I don't want you getting hurt. Especially with what I have planned for him. Don't worry, I'll be quick." I watched his expression calm, his whole body growing younger as all the worry washed out.

"Try me bitch, I won't go down that easy!" Ethan spat at my feet, his sadistic smile dripping blood and venom. He reached for my chains and grabbed hold. His Id killed him.

I released the lightning from my chains and wrapped them along his arms, he couldn't move, stuck in place as I started to electrocute him. His arms charred as I started to wrap my bounds around his arms tighter, shortening the length of the chain. Dropping to his knees he let out a blood curdling scream, the smirk whipped from his face as he felt all of the years of torture, I endured exploded up his arms, into his body. Killing him slowly.

"Good boy, down on your knees. Burn for me." I mocked, my hands gripping the chains as the energy started to run out. I gripped tighter with my chains slowly returning to my body.

His screams became gurgled while he started to shake, violently. His eyes rolled back in his head while his arms turned a purple, almost black color, the skin peeling with the heat. I could smell the skin burn; a smell I grew used to after he burned me.

By the time I lost all his powers he was dead. A heavy lump on the ground, face deforms, melted skin, with his eyes bulged out, almost like they exploded. His hair was all but charred, fried strings of what used to be there. His uniform was burning, smoke floated off his body while it cooled down. Ethan was dead, and he felt all my pain when he did.

"Markus!"