Lucifer

*SPICE WARNING BUT NO SMUT*

I don't know how it happened, in all honesty we were in the living room and then my bedroom. His chains were tattooed onto his skin, which I learned when he took off his shirt for the first time around me. I traced one of the chains along his chest while I watched him lay down next to me.

"I like you being comfortable with me. It gives me confidence that I can be myself." I mumbled into his ear, my hands still tracing his skin. His hands were tucked into my hair while he laughed into my neck.

"You have to promise to show me your flaws while I show you mine." He traced along my back causing my wings to reflex and cut open my back to release themselves. Instinctively my wings wrapped around his body as they sharpened into blades.

"I can't control them. My father took out my feathers as a kid, so I lost control." I groaned as he traced up and down my spine, avoiding the sharp feathers inches from his arms and face.

"Let me handle that, do you have your other feathers?" He kissed one of my feathers and they flared out. I believe I turned redder than a stop sign with the fact I never knew I could do that.

"Nightstand on the left." I lifted my wing so he could move. I watched as he moved, the sheets loosely around his waist while he moved over to the left side of my bed. I could see the electrical scars, pale on his tan skin that reached up to his head, probably the reason why his blonde hair was more white than blonde.

"One two three- twelve." He counted, his back still turned to me while he dug through my table. I shifted in my bed while my wings softened back up, flopping them heavily on the edge of my bed.

"There should be thirteen." I muttered, my hand already tracing the scars along his spine. He shuttered while he stacked the wings by smallest to largest.

"There's only twelve Mio Bellissima amore." He slipped into Latin while he turned back to face me. The twelve feathers in his hands. He started to shift through my wings and place the feathers in their correct gaps, merging them with my body once more.

"We make each other whole." I muttered into his neck while I pulled him closer, my wings already sharpening after curling around him. I laughed at our weird demeanor in making out what had sparked this man to change how he acted so drastically.

"Let your wings cut me. You are perfect in all ways." he kissed my chin. My wings puffed up again, this time fully wrapping around the older man as I moved closer to him.

I traced my hands along his arms, tracing the chains that wrapped his skin. My wings darkened the room as we were wrapped away in our little world. The sheets tucked in between our chests while he slid closer together, our skin brushing against each other. I watched his eyes close, his breath hitch as my wings fully tucked around him, pulling him closer in.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, cupping his face with my hands.

"I trust you." He wrapped his arms around my neck before leaning in.