Sean meanwhile spoke, "Well, it is still better as the morale of the crew is high because of all the victories we have had at this fleet nowadays . And we can’t stop those pirates with force these days anyway because we know the feeling of ruling the seas because of these ballistas . "

Eric laughed a bit, "Haha, quite true and to the point Sean . Well, we still won’t have to worry right now atleast . However, those pirates are quite big nuisances these days . From now on we will increase the intensity so that they can get a lesson . Look another pirate crew came here . Tell the men to get ready . We will start with this crew . They should already know the difference between a lizard and a Dragon . "

Sean saluted and got back to give the orders to the crew, "Yes . Right on it, Captain . "

*****

At the same time in North-frontier town,

Tornwall meanwhile was laughing hysterically in his workshop, "Hahahaha, I am sure lord would be quite happy after watching this in action . I should immediately inform him . "

People outside workshop whispered, "What’s going on? Did that old drunkard got senile after getting his freedom?"

One of the Municipality Minister exclaimed after hearing him, "Nothing, He either got a new and better wine or he discovered something stupid again . I would rather spend all the money on the well being of people rather than all these useless experiments . "

People sighed as they heard Jean’s more political bullshit, "Well, it’s good that he is not a corrupt and hence he got his position . I guess the higher ups just bear his bullshit and don’t listen to it as long as it isn’t useful . "

Tornwall left his workshop as he headed immediately to John’s Mansion . Eva saw Tornwall .

Eva looked at Tornwall who was in a hurry in the market as she called him out, "Hmm . . . looking at your face, I can see that you either got a box full of those new wines or you made some discovery while experimenting . "

Tornwall stopped the carriage as he spoke to Eva, "haha, I guess you are right, but Miss Eva as I am in quite a hurry I would like to meet Lord first . I will meet you later . "

Eva smiled and spoke as she saw Tornwall leaving in a hurry, "Hmph . . . Well, you can go to John’s Mansion but you won’t be able to find him over there . Today he will be at the market relaxing a bit after inaugurating the Administrative headquarters . I guess you were cooped up in the workshop as you don’t know about today’s plan . I too am going to meet him right now as I was not able to meet him for a long while and it was also Grandma who insisted on meeting him today . "

Tornwall perked his ears as he heard Eva and stopped the carriage, "Miss Eva, would you be kind enough to direct me to Lord so I can inform him of the latest developments at the workshop?"

Eva spoke as she saw Tornwall changing his tunes immediately, "Well since you are insisting, I will not be petty, I will take you with me . "

Eva said to the man handling the carriage, "Take us to the Administrative Headquarters . "

Tornwall spoke as he knew about some of the things, "It seems Mayor Sam’s work for the Administrative Headquarters has finished, I guess he will be in charge of the implementation of Courts and Laws to all the departments . That brat Ryfon too will be hovering around my house now that he has finished building the Headquarters for the new wines . "

Eva laughed as she heard Tornwall speak about Ryfon, "You don’t have to worry about that, nowadays Ryfon is directly heading to Hope as Hope too offers new wines so his dilemma is solved . And because of his phenomenal work recently, he is given 1 year’s worth of free wine at Hope . I think you should contact Redbeer as he is handling the winery nowadays . This wine is selling for a lot in the black market nowadays outside of North-frontier city because of its low supply . "