chapter 17 what really happened with denki

⚠️ TW ⚠️ attempted suicide (not successful) , denki getting his ass beat 🤭

☆katsuki pov still at the hospital☆

I followed denkis side slowly and I knew he would be pissed if he found out I told killua everything he did to me. It made me shiver just remembering his hand around my throat, his fist going in my side,my smashed face. Everything just came rushing back and I was scared of what was to come. I still had my head down but I knew he had his eyes on me. We came to a stop beside the vending machines and he grabbed my arm. "You think you can escape me don't ya sweetie well your wrong your stuck with me forever. If you think about telling anyone about what I did which it's kinda your fault. I'll make your life hell. Or have you told anyone already?" He had his left hand holding my arm tightly and his right hand reaching for his pocket knife in his pocket where he always kept it. I shook my head in fear. " really you didn't tell anyone? Not gon or tamaki? Or killua?." I tensed up when he said killua and shortly felt the blade against my throat. " I knew it you little bitch what did you tell him?"

"I told him you beat me and threatened to kill me if I ran." I looked into his evil yellow eyes. " I also told him how you kept me silent for years by threatening everyone I love." I felt him cut my face above my eye. And that's when I saw tamaki come up behind denki and knock him out. I broke down and slid down the wall. " I can't take it anymore tamaki I can't." I reached for the knife but tamaki grabbed it.

"No! You can't do this katsuki y/n wouldn't live with herself if I let you do this! She just had two babies! You need to be here for her and for them and for toga and Chloe! You can't do it I know how badly it hurts I understand do you remember how I almost killed myself when y/n left!? Huh? Do you remember?" I nodded and stood up.

"We should go get someone to take him" I said pointing to denki. I walked back to y/ns room and began to tell her everything that happened.

Author- hello hello people how are you doing? I hope your well anyways go check our my new book the prince and the I.M.P.