chapter 5 reunited

(Midoriya pov)

I have no idea where we are going but mom just said that we had to get in the car so me,y/n,killua are heading somewhere y/n looks to exited for her own good killua looks mader than normal and I'm just confused. We arrived at an airport I was still confused when I heard killua

"You bitch what the hell are you doing here."I turned around to see a girl a little shorter than me with black hair and green tips on killuas back and another girl behind them with blond hair and aqua green tips and a orange head band and glasses.

"Jeez I thought my brother would be glad to see me guess not.You would think that my arch enemy wouldnt rember me but damn it hurts when your little brother doesnt." She said poking my head with two fingers. (I made a reference to Naruto)

"Ace? Damn your old. What 25 now? I have a quirk now not that you care to call. I missed you why did you have to leave and who is that she looks like present mic and who is that lady ms.funny? No"

"Ms.joke that's my mom and my dad is present mic they hooked up in college and here I am my names Ann by the way and ace is my girlfriend so you the famous izuku I've heard so much about.Your tall for you age what's your quirk? How was ace as a child ms.midoriya you have to show me some baby pictures of this little angel."

"OK number one your cringe number two my quirk is none of your concern and she was rude as a child now can we go?" I was aggravated because we had bigger things to deal with then this y/n just lost the last person in her family and I needed to be there for her not to rub my family in her face.

"Izuku what's wrong I thought you loved your sister. Yall where so close when yall where little." My mom stated

"Mom listen I can't handle her right now Y/n needs me as a friend I love ace and all but she abandoned us remember she went with dad and just left leaving her friends and family behind so I'm so sorry if I'm not over thrown with joy that my sister is back."I exclaimed and walked away to find y/n and killua.

~y/n pov~

When we got back to the house I asked "Izu are you ok you seem upset I remember you used to talk highly about your sister saying she was your hero even above uncle might and everything.But now you seem to have lost the enthusiasm."I was worried something was wrong.

"She abandoned us for father when he left us to she had the choice of staying or going but she looked me right in the eye and said she was leaving me claiming she would call or write everyday but about a month after she left I got no more calls or letters it just hurt at the time I didn't understand why but now that im older i understand and I think it's sad that the very first thing she did was hug killua (no offense) and not me or even mom."He explained with a few tears dropping he looked really hurt it kinda reminds me of myself not only did I lose my sister but he lost his as well.

"Izuku do you really feel like that?" Ace said. I was about to scream because it came out of nowhere but she slowly began to show herself.

"Yes it is. I wrote you every single day for 560 days two letters a day one in the morning and one at night that's 1,120 letters I wrote until I realized 'hey maybe she doesn't care anymore why should I' I got nothing not a present or even a card for my birthday. Did you even read the letters?"Izuku was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown I could tell if anyone yells at him or if he says one more thing that really hurts.

"What letters? I didn't get any letters. I only stopped calling because dad said you wanted nothing to do with me." And there it was he broke right there he tried to talk but it all came out screaming and crying and him scratching his throat implying that he couldn't breathe me and killua just wrapped  our arms around him and started to rock him back and forth humming until he slowed his breathing and started to slip out of consciousness I built a barricade of blankets and pillows while killua put him in sweats and a oversized hoddie then placing him in his little nest.We walked into the living room thats when I saw the panicked look in ace's eye.

"I didn't even know what to do I saw him panicked and froze."She said with a disappointing face.

"Well he suffers with depression and anxiety he hasn't had a panic attack in a while well not that I know of but he also has  separation anxiety and can't be alone for a while so he normally stays at one of our house's and he also-"I was about to say has a boyfriend that treats him well before killua put his hand on my mouth.

"Let him tell her that he hasn't even told inko."I noded yet he still didn't remove his hand so I did the only reasonable thing."Ewwwww really y/n your a child."

"Yet you still love me." I said walking around the couch and flipped over so I was sitting upside down.Killua just sat down next to me and turned the TV on.