chapter 11 goodbyes and hello

Author-Before we start I'm making a new story after I finish this book about the owl house.

Killua-so your just going to abandon us?

Tamaki- yeah don't just drop us

Author- how about yall let me speak?

Killua and tamaki- yes Author sorry Author

Author- thank you. I will be making a part two of this but maybe a little later

Killua- I knew she loved us more

Author- says who?

Killua- says me

Tamaki- well Author you did write a book about us you have in your drafts about-

Author- tamaki! That's our secret shut up.

Killua- about what ~ cat boi face~

Author- on with the story -_-

~killua pov~

"You can't take her away from us we need her and she needs us." I yelled at all might y/n looked up with a puffy face and said

"Maybe a break from here will be good. All these bad things happening to us I because of me you guys need a break from me it's ok ill come back sooner or later." Y/n sounded like she was trying to be brave but I saw right through her.

"Y/n no you can't leave I need you, tamaki needs you izuku, gon, featian, kirishima everyone needs you." She shook her head grabbed a big box and slowly walked to her room but before she reached the stairs she turned around.

" I will miss yall I really will but it will be ok and tama I give you p-permission to date anyone else while I'm gone." She started tearing up saying that it was hurting her to say it. Tamaki looked up

"No I'm not seeing other people I don't want to I want you y/n." She looked up with a painful look in her eye like she was about to scream. I knew that look she was about to do something she was going to regret I shook my head at her.

"Well I don't want you tamaki goodbye." He stood there shocked I turned to look at all might and pointed at him

"You did this I get your trying to help but your not your taking my little sister away." I teared up and looked towards the stairs debating to go up or not. I stayed downstairs when tamaki came out of shock he walked out the door towards his car I ran after him "tamaki listen to me I know she said that but she doesn't mean it. She loves you." He turned to me.

" no I was just someone for her to get over katsuki. She never loved me." He got in his car and sped away. I looked towards y/ns window to see her standing there watching.

~time skip 7 years later y/ns pov~

I was finally going home I had already contacted gon telling him I was boarding my flight. Once we landed I walked to get my bags. I had saw two guys and a little girl  standing in the waiting area one with green hair and one with fluffy white hair with some blue streaks and the little girl had dark green hair and white tips. I walked towards them. " hey killua I'm back." I said giving him a hug.

"Y/n? Oh my gosh your eye what happened." He exclaimed pointing at the big scar on my eye.

"Villan attack. Who is this little one. How old are you?" I said squatting down to make eye contact. She slowly waved.

" my name is toga I'm 5 are you papa's friend?" I gasped hearing that name.

" my sister has that same name." She looked up at me.

" I was named after my aunt she passed a while before I was born." She said. I nodded and stood up

" we thought it was a good idea to give her that name to honor her memory." Gon said picking toga up. " Toga this is your aunt y/n."