Chapter 261- 265 [END]

Start from the beginning

But that’s not surprising.

Given the possibility that you can get pregnant with the first child, even a boy, before his wife or other women, it is only a matter of time before Kaisar-sama is unable to touch other women.

However, it becomes a different matter if the desire to do so with Kaisar-sama disappears just because you know it.

Although one can suppress the chances of getting pregnant with a child, that doesn’t mean the desire will disappear.

After all, the quickest and only way to release that desire is to do that kind of thing with Kaisar-sama.

That’s why we, the members of Black Rose, have a tremendous amount of unity regarding that one thing, the elimination of the desire to do such an act with Kaisar-sama.

And now, our long-cherished dream, ‘the great operation for the members of Black Rose to have such an act with Kaisar-sama’, is almost accomplished.

However, we have not yet achieved it, so I had to be determined to the end. I know, but I could not resist, and warm tears spilled out of my eyes.

I recalled the many operations I had carried out in secret with the members of Black Rose until now as if we were running a racehorse.

They all have different births, tribes, races, and even countries. Of course, they have different values and sometimes quarrel, but they all still band together towards a single goal of ‘for the sake of Kaisar-sama’. It was like entering a fairy tale world.

No matter their birth, upbringing, race, or country, they are all equally slaves under Kaisar-sama.

Maybe this is what was needed for world peace.

Being a slave to Kaisar-sama is what makes me happy.

Even if I explained that under Kaisar-sama, elves and dwarves are friends who can laugh at each other, no one would believe me if I told the people who are not from the Black Rose.

263: Oh, no!

However, under us, Black Roses, it is an everyday scene and the norm.

There is no conflict. There is only one Lord, and everyone lives happily under his protection.

Isn’t this the country we can call our utopia?

So it came as a shock when it got brought up at our regular Black Rose meeting.

I don’t know who proposed the idea at first—I have a feeling it was me, but it wouldn’t hurt to pretend it wasn’t, in case something goes wrong—, but its impression was so great that everyone started working towards one goal after that day, and I saw that they all think the same thing.

Yes, everyone began to move in unison toward the great ambition of creating a great nation with Kaisar-sama as the absolute monarch.

However, it is very difficult to found a country from scratch, so we, Black Roses, thought of taking over the country instead. At the same time, ‘Operation: To conduct a certain act with Kaisar-sama’ also began to be carried out.

If anything, I can’t deny that the first half of the operation is about 30% complete, and the second half is about 70% complete. But since both result in the same, providing a country to Kaisar-sama, there should be no problem.

And with this operation, the Kingdom was already in the hands of Black Rose. Even the Empire is about to fall.

It would end the long-standing skirmishes between the Empire and the Kingdom, and the border area would be peaceful.