🔞 Screech x Male!Reader 🔞

I'm going to hell for this bro. Anyways this is for @SpiritNinja45 and I'm writing on laptop sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

This is kinda short.

Screech looks like this lol.

DDDADDY

3rd pov

You were walking through the doors. They seemed endless. You were starting to lose hope when you encountered a dark room. That only dropped your mood even more. You sighed and flicked on a lighter. You started exploring, looking for the key for the next room until..

"Psst~"

You whipped your head around to see an attractive man in front of you. "Looking for this?" they said, dangling the key in his hand. You tried to grab it but he lifted it high enough so you couldn't reach. He was awfully tall too.

I'll give you this.. if.." You raised a brow. "If you let me fuck you.. hm?" You looked at him in shock, but he was very hot.. You simply nodded.

"So.. what's your name?" you asked. "Screech, what's yours?~" he answered while unbuttoning your shirt. "It's Y/N" You say softly, suddenly being hit by the cold air. Screech smirked and leaned right next to you.

"I'll give you the time of your life my dear~" he whispered. I turned bright red as he finished undressing you both. "You ready?~" he asked. You nodded as he pushed a finger in your hole.

That was only a finger.. how were you going to take in his whole dick? He started thrusting in and out of you slowly as you let out little moans. He wasn't satisfied, so he started to going faster.

"Mh~ S-screech~ Ah~" you moaned out. He still wasn't proud of himself so he went faster and faster until you were screaming out his name as loud as you could. Now he was happy.

"SCREECH!!~~ OH MY GOD~ F-FASTER!!~~" You screamed.  You were about to finally release but then he stopped. He flipped you over and lined his dick up with your ass. "You ready darling?~" he asked. You nodded with desperation.

Screech smirked and slammed into you while rubbing your dick at a fast pace. "OMF.. MA.. GAH!!~~ SCREECH~ MH!~ DADDY!!~" He smirked and started going faster. "What was that dear?" he asked seductively. You realised you were turning him on so you teased him.

"MH!~ AH~ NGH.. DADDY~ MH~ M-MORE~" You screamed while gripping the wall. "Don't be so loud~ They might hear.." You managed to nod bit your lip. Screech kissed you hard to get you quiet.

5 bottles of cum, 7 asses pounded, 12 dicks sucked and 1 wheelchair bought later

You were hanging onto the wall while screech helped you put your clothes on. He had fucked you so hard that you weren't strong enough to walk properly. "I hate you Screech.." you muttered. Screech chuckled. "I love you to darling~" he said before giving you a heated kiss.

"Well.. what do I do now..?" you asked. Screech carried you in his arms and kissed you. "Have a rest, I can't keep you here long."

SEX PORN IDK LOL. 506 WORDS YA'LL