Chapter 11

Virgo rushed around the apartment to wake Lucy up, shaking her in a hurry. "Princess, get up!" she yelled. Lucy groggily woke up rubbing her eyes and getting up with Virgo. Her face was pale and her hair stuck to her face, her eyes afraid. "What's wrong?" Lucy asked, dreading the answer.

Virgo clutched Lucy's arm and dragged her out of bed, not allowing her to process the situation. "We have to hurry," she said, urgency in her voice.

As Lucy stood up and Virgo stepped away from her, the cold shocked her body. The silence that was there was long forgotten as a rainstorm picked up. A clap of lightning could be heard and Lucy's heart stopped. Her stomach sank and tears threatened to spill.

As the rain picked up fiercely, the windows were opened and the wind filled the bedroom, blowing their hair.

Loki hovered over Juvia's body fear in his eyes, a haunted look she hadn't seen since the day she found out he was the leader of the zodiacs by the cliff. His eyes wide as she looked down at Juvia, her body frozen in time her head limp over her, her face relaxed not a worry in the world anymore.

Lucy stopped in her tracks screaming, "Juvia!" Tears streaming down her cheeks, Lucy rushed to Juvia's side, her heart breaking at the sight of her friend still and lifeless her head pounding as she looked at Juvia. Overcome with grief and desperation, Lucy grabbed Juvia's hand and begged her to wake up.

A lump filled her throat as she screamed. Tears began to stream down her face as she shouted in anguish.

Loki stood by the door frozen before walking over. Lucy's hands trembled as she started CPR on Juvia crying. Tears dampened Aries's fluff, as lucy kept whispering the same song her voice trembling as she kept repeating the same song. Even though Loki was scared, he summoned his courage and slowly moved towards Lucy and Juvia; Aries had been silently sobbing, and Lucy's voice, though trembling, was filled with determination to save Juvia.

"Without you here, Started feeling lonely, Guide me through the purple rain" Tears and the ghost of a sound fell from her lips as she whispered the same song.

Virgo stood like a soldier horrified at the scene as she watched Lucy echo a broken song. Her heart ached as she heard the despair in Lucy's voice. Even though she was a celestial spirit, she was terrified of the scene.

"Voices in my head oh they pull me down yea, I don't want those thoughts I just wanna live yea, All those sad thoughts, All this purple rain"

"Loki Help please" Lucy pleaded through uneven tears as she continued performing CPR. Desperate for a miracle, Lucy begged, "Loki, please! Help me!" with tears streaming down her face as her hands kept pressing down on her friend's chest. With her emotions reaching a boiling point, Lucy screamed out to the heavens, "Loki, I need your help!"

Lucy's screams and pleas flew right by Virgo as she saw everything in slow motion. She was desperate, her cries of anguish begging for the assistance of an unseen being, in an attempt to get through her desperate situation.

"Lucy move!" He screamed in fear, pushing Lucy away, and rushing to Juvia's bedside.

Loki pushed Lucy away, she fell to the ground and screamed as she fell. Lucy's screams echoed through the house, resonating with the desperation she felt in her darkest moments.

His hands were trembling and afraid as he looked at her pale face. Afraid and his heart beating rapidly Loki closed his eyes and slammed his fist on Juvia's chest. Lucy fell to the floor screaming her heart out. He knew that this was his only chance to save her, and he was determined to do whatever it took.

Loki held his breath, waiting for a response; a sign of life. He exhaled with relief, as Juvia's chest heaved with a shallow breath. Loki's relief was palpable as his eyes opened, taking in the sight of Juvia breathing.