Chapter 9 - Glitter and Gold

[Name: Eruhaben]

"It seems that this Dragon is next" Eruhaben mutters mildly annoyed but as such there was nothing he could do at the moment to stop this he simply sat discontented.

[Aliases:

Goldie Gramps (By Raon Miru)Dragon-NimHaben]

"Goldie- haa?" Eruhaben choked slightly. Of all the things that child picked that as his nickname?!

Raon perked up at the older dragon. "Goldie Gramps is a great name!"

[Occupations: Guardian]

"Oh." Was Eruhaben the dragon guarding the World Tree? That could be how Cale met him... Now he knew how to avoid the dragon.

Cale could just send Choi Han there with Raon instead of going himself. There was no need to put more work on himself, what a great idea.

[Powers:

Alchemy Dragon's BreathDragon FearMagic]

"That's all? What about his attribute?" Dori questioned. Mila patted him on the head and replied, "Perhaps the gods had deemed it unimportant." Annoying Eruhaben.

Even the God's looked down on his attribute? He'd show them if they ever decide to descend.

[Biographical Information:

Marital Status: Single

Age:

1007 (start)1009 (Current)]

"Wow! Goldie Gramps is so old!" Raon marvelled at Eruhaben's displeasure.

"Ha..." The golden dragon could only sigh to other's amusement.

[Physical Description:

Species: Dragon

Gender: Male

Height: 178

Eye Colour: Golden

Hair Colour: Platinum Blonde]

"Dragons have hair?"

"They're obviously describing dragon-nim's humanoid form!"

[An ancient golden dragon that used to live on Mount Yellia.]

The Elves sighed in awe. Of course Dragon-nim would be able to live on the most dangerous mountain. And they were in the same room as him too! It was a dream come true to be surrounded by so many dragons.

[ Unlike most dragons, he didn't completely isolate himself and occasionally would interact with others, such as other dragons, the Elves and the World Tree.]

The Elves that protected the World Tree preened. They got to see and talk to the great ancient dragon which made the other elves look at them with envy.

[Throughout his life, he's protected many young dragons during their first growth phases and has helped save some elves, though he still chose to live on his own.]

"Heh" Mila giggle to herself now that she had finally recalled who this dragon was to Dori's confusion.

"I believe that it might be explained later but I'll tell you if it doesn't" She whispered to him in a cheery tone.

[ He's over 1000 years old and is reaching the end of his life, as a result, he chose to teach Raon everything he knew and made plans to pass on everything in his lair to him.]