Chapter 8 - Devil Doesn't Bargain

[Name: Ron Molan]

"Ho? So, it's this Ron's turn?" Cale shivered at Ron's tone.

Raon who felt that Cale was scared glanced inquisitively at his human.

[Aliases:

Grandpa Ron (On and Hong)Lemonade Gramps (Raon Miru)Patriarch-nim (Bud Illis)]

"Why would I call him Patriarch-nim?" Bud wondered unaware of his friend's distress.

Meanwhile Glenn was silently freaking out next to him. 'Molan? THAT Molan family?!'

[Relatives:

† Unnamed WifeBeacrox Molan (son)]

Ron felt a slight spark of rage when he remembered the cause of his family's demise.

Cale was hoping that whatever was written here wouldn't cause Ron to want to kill him.

[Occupations:

Assassin (former)Butler]

"He is from that Molan family!" Glenn had thought they had been wiped out like his family had.

Bud seemed to finally realize what had his friend so shaken. "So, he's the old head of the Assassin Household? Both he and his son managed to survive? Wow Glenn, and you thought you were the only survivor!"

Bud got a hard elbow to his gut for that comment.

Deruth was at first shocked that his wife had hired an assassin to be their butler but remembered his ex-wife had great judge of character and wouldn't have hired someone she felt would endanger the household.

And Ron had done his job well and still continued to serve his son or who he thought was his son...

[Affiliations:

Cale HenituseHenituse FamilyMolan FamilyHope and Adventure Loving InnEastern Continent Underworld (former)]

"The Hope and Adventure Loving Inn?" Beacrox couldn't imagine his father being associated with a business with such a 'cute' name.

[Abilities: Assassination Skills

Biographical Information:

Marital Status: Widowed

Age

60 (start)62 (current)]

"Wow! An assassin with assassination skills! Who would've known?" Cage said sarcastically. Sometimes the wiki could be too random and said really unnecessary things.

"So, some survived after all?" Barrow muttered. How useless were his underlings? First, they didn't destroy the egg and now they couldn't even properly wipe out a household?

[Place of Birth

Eastern ContinentMolden Kingdom

Physical Description:

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Height: 172cm

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Grey/White]

Ron had noticed that his Young Master had been slowly shifting away from him, sticking as close to Choi Han as possible without it seeming too obvious.