"If you don't move your eyes away from him, I will gauge all of your eyes with my fingers and feed it to Amren," Xander told them. Everyone at the table was looking at Azriel like he was a ticking time bomb. What they didn't know was, it was Xander who was one. He was in a verge of explosion. And not the fun kind of explosion.
Everyone diverted their eyes after the threat. Azriel could help but get turned on when he saw Xander's jealous look. He didn't bother to shield his smell and neither did Xander.
"Mother save me," Mor groaned and darted out of the dinning room. Cassian looked around he sniffed the air and grinned wickedly. "I think Xander is ready for another round of bout Az. Do you want me to come with you?" He asked Azriel. Azriel's answering growl was animalistic. He lunged for Cassian right as the latter darted out of the dining room. His laughter echoing.
"I think it's best if you two follow them," Xander said as he wiped his mouth. Amren grunted in reply right as Rhys walked out of the room.
As soon as the doors closed behind them, Azriel had Xander pinned to the table. "Are you trying to kill me, minxie?" Azriel nipped his neck. His hands unbuttoned his shirt. With just a slight brush of Azriel's fingers Xander's nipples perked up. He arched his back off the table and moaned. "Turning me on in front of every single one. Making me wait to get inside of you. You are truly playing with my patience," Azriel bit his nipple so hard a scream filled with pleasure and pain tore out of his throat.
Xander tugged his hands to grip Azriel's hair only to find them tied by his shadows. Those little buggers. "Do you really think I wouldn't ravage you just because we are back? You thought wrong minxie," Azriel circled the dining table. His black shirt was gone in a blink of an eye. Soon his pants and underwear followed. His cock stood erect in all of its glory. Xander's head was dangling at one end of the table. Azriel was standing just a few feet away from. Xander knew what was going to happen. He would be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to it. He absolutely was. When it comes to this point Azriel was a feral animal and Xander was his prey. He would completely succumb to his urges and yet Azriel's confession let his mind spiral.
I haven't even scratched the surface of things I want to do to you
And Xander couldn't wait to find the things he was planning on doing to him. But not right now. Right now all he could think was his mate's cock dangling in front of his mouth. But Azriel wouldn't give it to him easily. He would make Xander beg for it. Xander knew Azriel would do it, and he would beg for his cock.
Azriel's hand started fisting his cock. "I would eat you out on this very table in front of every single one of them just to show who you belong to," his cock traced his lips. Xander gulped and moaned at the taste of the glistening release. "I won't make you beg. For now. But don't expect every time would be like this. Open up," before Xander could say something he could feel Azriel's heavy balls rest on his nose. The musk of it was driving his mind crazy. In this angle Xander could take Azriel's cock with little effort. And Azriel was taking full advantage of that fact.

He didn't hold back as he rammed his cock into his mouth. An animalistic growl ripped out of Azriel's mouth when Xander's teeth lightly scraped the underside of his cock. He gripped Xander's hair and buried deep in his throat his release directly hit Xander's throat. Azriel didn't tell him to hold his release. Xander had no choice as Azriel spilled deep in his throat. He knelt down and kissed Xander like his life depended on it. Xander's head was still swimming as Azriel rounded the table and hiked his leg onto his shoulders.
"Tell me, minxie. Who does this hole belong to?" Azriel asked Xander. Xander could feel the head of his cock probing his entrance. He moaned.
"I asked you a question," Azriel rammed two of his fingers into Xander's hole. Xander screamed as his head shot up. "Yours. It's yours," he panted.
"Good boy," Azriel hummed. A fat glob of his spit landed directly on Xander's hole. His fingers pushed the extra wetness inside and played with him. Azriel's dirty talking was keeping Xander at the verge of explosion. "Who do you belong to?" Xander didn't miss a beat to answer Azriel's dark question. "Yours. I am all yours," he whimpered. Azriel's stood up and lined his cock with Xander's entrance. His hands gripped Xander's waist. It was the only warning Xander got right before Azriel slammed inside his hole. Xander felt like his insides were burning from the force of it. And yet Azriel didn't hold back. He started thrusting in and out of him without missing a beat.
"You are a needy little boy, aren't you?"
thrust.
"I love that you are always ready to take my cock. My needy little mate."
thrust.
"Mine."
thrust.
"All mine."
thrust.
"Every single piece."
thrust.
"Mine."
thrust.
"Tell me who do you belong to, my love," Azriel didn't flatter in his relentless fucking. "You. I belong to you Azriel," Xander groaned. "Good. Cum for me," Azriel told him.
It was like Xander's cock was waiting for Azriel's permission. He felt rope after ropes of cum shooting out of his cock. But he didn't feel them hit his stomach. Azriel's warm mouth was wrapped around his cock and he was greedily milking Xander's cock. The sight alone made him cum more.
"Mother I love the way you grip my cock when you are cumming," Azriel told him as he wiped a bit of cum on his chin using his thumb. He placed the thumb onto Xander's lips and his tongue darted out and licked his thumb clean.
"Are you ready to take my cum?" Azriel asked him. Xander nodded his head vigorously. "Than take it," Azriel slammed in one last time and buried himself deep inside Xander's hole.

Azriel licked Xander's hole clean as his cum dripped out of his fucked hole. Xander groaned at the soreness of his hole. Azriel kissed the line of his abdomen, torso and claimed his mouth in a feverish kiss.
"I love you, shadow singer."
"I love you, little minx."
Azriel chuckled. They left to their own room and took a shower without getting distracted and made their way outside.
The sun was beating down by the time they reached Rhys, Amren, Mor and Cassian in Amren's little apartment.
Xander looked around her small abode. Mostly filled with books and jewels. A lot of jewels. Xander found out that Amren loves her jewels. Rhys has been scouting Hybren on his own since Xander and Azriel left. And now they were back. They were back from the safety bubble.

As much he wished that they could stay in that bubble, they can't. Because it's Xander's fight too. He has to bring the king to his knees and kill him. He has to kill the king and fulfil the last promise he made as a mortal.
Armies of countless fae warriors and dark creatures were gathered on the shores of Hybren. Xander didn't know about half of the creatures Rhys was talking about. He might have to learn about them if he wants to kill them. Now all he could do was only that. Learn, train and practice. He could only do those things till a need for him arises. Till they find the link between him and the gods forsaken cauldron. He knew what it was. But he couldn't say it out loud. No matter how many time he tried, he couldn't. It was like his tongue was tied. Maybe he tied it himself to avoid talking about what happened. Maybe not. But he has to find a way to tell someone, anyone about it. He just didn't know how to do it. He didn't know if he ever could do it...........