Chapter 6

AN: sorry for the lack of fanart at the top, the only art I could find of these two was ship art😭

-Kyle-
I grab my lunch tray,(mac and cheese with an apple and water) and get to our lunch table.
Kenny is explaining something to Stan, opening his brown paper lunch bag. Stan's head is on the table.

"What's up? Where's cartman?" I ask, looking around.

Kenny shrugs "I don't know, his fatass is usually the first to be here at lunch."

The three of us continue eating.
—————
-cartman-

I look for Butters everywhere, when I finally see him on the field, eating by himself.
"oh hi Eric! How are yo-" the nerd says before I kick him as hard as I can. "Ow! What'd you do that for???" He asks, grabbing his arm in pain.

"BUTTERS! WHAT THE FYUCK MAN?" I scream "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE IN THE SUPER SECRET GAY KIDS CLUB???"

"Wh-what? I don't know nothing about no gay kids club!" He exclaims in fear.
"Bullshit Butters! Tolkien, Clyde, and Jimmy told me, and they would never lie!" I tell him.

"That is true..." Butters thinks "but I'm not in it! Do you know who's in charge of it...?"
I sit down.
"Tolkien said Craig and Tweek, but he also said the goth kids and Kyle are in it.." I tell him as he tilts his head in confusion.

"Kyle? Well, I never pegged him for a homosexual!" Butters says as I look at him blankly. "I-if you want we can ask the school secretary if there is a gay kids club! Please don't hit me again.." he says, flinching.

"I know Butters! we can go to the school's secretary!" I say standing up, grabbing his arm and running to the secretary.

"wait! I need to finish my lunch-!"

---------

we finally get to the office. the school secretary is typing on a computer while eating a salad.

"ahem!" I say, she gives me a side-eye.

"can I help?" she says, covering her mouth, looking annoyed.

"where does the super secret gay kids club have their meetings?" I interrogate her, she gives me a blank stare, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"what." she swallows her food. "hun, there aren't any 'gay kids clubs' at school, now if you'd like to suggest a club idea there is a stupid council meeting today after school, you can attend if you'd like and ask president Testaburger about it."

"Th-that sounds like a good idea!" Butters smiles.

"Right... if anyone knows about a secret gay kids club... it's Wendy!" I exclaim, smirking.

The bell rings, and I see Butters shuffling away. I grab his arm and pull him out of the office.

"Butters, you are gonna help me find the gay kids club," I tell him, dragging him up the stairs.

"What-? Why!?" He asked, speed-walking to catch up with me.

"Because-!" I say letting go of his arm. "Dont you wanna be a part of a group that accepts you for being bi-curious?!"