MARRY ME (V)

He held me in his arms and started to rub my back slowly, while tears start coming out of my eyes..

Bass Jana.. shaant ho jaayie.. aap ek aise insaan ke liye apne ashru baha rhi hain jo iske yogy bhi nhi hai.. aur na hi woh ab jeevit hai..
Chaliye ghar chalte hain..

He lifted me in his arms as I wasn't in a condition to even walk.. I was still shivering from what would have happened if Anubhav hadn't noticed all that..

We reached home.. I changed my clothes and laid in bed..
Soon Anubhav came back with an aromatic cup of coffee and made me drink it..

Theek hain aap?

Ji..

Ek baat yaad rakhiye haseena.. hum humesha aapke saath hain.. hum aapse kuchh bhi kahein.. kaisa bhi bartaav karein.. par ek aurat ki izzat sarvopari hoti hai.. aur hum iss baat ko bahut maante hain..
Just because I behave like a gentleman does not mean I am always gentle... especially when people harm women..
And I want you to know this.. pretty well..

He silently kissed my forehead and made my lie down on the bed.. and then kissed my eyes..

Have a good sleep..

I guess he is not that bad.. I loved when he took a stand for me.. I think I have started to fall for him.. don't know now where this story goes.. let's see..
He lay down beside me.. I couldn't resist to hug him so I shifted towards him and he enveloped me in his arms.. OUR FIRST HUG..
That day I seriously had the best sleep of my life..

The morning for me was beautiful.. the love of my life enveloped in my arms.. her head near my heart.. and a beautiful smile spread across her face.. her slightly parted lips..
Control Anubhav.. CONTROL!!
Yes, I have definitely fallen for her..
I am in love with her.. I can destroy the whole world for her..
I put her shriveled hair behind her ear which were covering her face blocking the beautiful sight, and slightly caressed her cheek..
Feeling the touch, she snuggled more into me and we slept for some more time..

Him putting my hair behind my ear gave me tingles.. the way he caressed my cheek made me feel loved.. for the first time in the past years.. I snuggled more into him and slept for some hours.. I wanted the affection to stay longer..
I slept for some hours and woke up to find nobody around..

I went down to see him drinking tea, all ready in his black suit.. he was probably going out for a meeting or so..
He saw me and gave his best smile..
I smiled back genuinely..

Thode samay ke liye Bahar jaa rhe hain.. aap chalengi?

Nahi.. hum..

Koi baat nhi.. safai mat dijiye.. kuchh chahiye ho toh Anisha se kehna.. ya humein call kar lena.. hmm..
Bye..
And he kissed my forehead!! I'm in love with his forehead kisses.. I'm in love with HIM..

Suniye..

Ji..

Woh hum lunch saath kar sakte hain aaj?