Part 21 (Final)

5 months later..

First place white flowers on the grave.

He knelt on the grave and gently stroked the tombstone.

"Mom.. Dad... it's okay here.. I've helped mom and dad take revenge.." First said while sobbing.

"Dad.. do you remember your close friend? I was dating with his son." First telling a story in front of his parents' graves. He smiled knowing that even though his parents couldn't hear him, he was sure they were watching him above.

Unable to resist it, First crying hardly and covered his face with his hands.

Khao came and hugged First. First was melting against Khao's warmth, he hugged Khao tightly and cried on Khao's shoulder. Khao rubbed his back.

They hugged for a moment until First could calm himself down.

"Let's go" Khao said.

First nodded and looked at his parents' graves before standing to left the grave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ohm" Khao called Ohm who was playing on his phone in the living room.

"What?" Ohm asked.

Khao went to him and sat next to him.

"I need you to help me with something" Khao said.

"What's that?" Ohm asked, keep his phone.

Khao whispers to him about his plan.

After he finished, Ohm looked at him excitedly.

"Sure! I can help you with that bro." Ohm said then shook Khao's hand.

"I know I can count on you" Khao said, smiling widely.

At Night/

"What do we eat for dinner Khao?" First said while cuddling with Khao.

"Actually, I have something planned. So I need you to dress up" Khao said smiling at him.

"Where are we going?" First said, confused.

"Secret. Now get ready" teased Khao.

First rolled his eyes and get up to get ready.

When First disappeared into the room, Khao quickly picked up his phone and dialed Ohm's number.

There was a ringing sound and within seconds Ohm picked up.

"Is everything ready?" Khao asked.

"Yes, everything is ready" said Ohm

"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes" Khao said, Ohm replied with 'okay' and Khao hung up.

He went to the bedroom to get ready too.

"Khao can you tell me where we want to go?" First whined, impatient when Khao didn't tell him.

"Wait a minute okay? You'll know later" Khao said hearing that First give in and sulk. He pouted and looked away.

Khao looked at First and chuckled.

A few minutes later they arrived at their destination. Khao got out of the car and closed the door. He ran to First's side and opened the door for him.

First goes out the car and Khao closes the door for him.

"Now I have to cover your eyes with this." Khao said holding a handkerchief.

"Why??" First whining.

"Trust me okay? I won't hurt you" Khao said trying to persuade him. First sighed, give in. Khao smiled and closed his eyes.