Part 10

Ohm was on his way to First's room while whistling. He was in a good mood today and he decided to tell First what happened about his meeting with Nanon.

"Oi Fir-" Ohm burst into First's room without knocking first, and he was stunned by what he saw.

His best friend, First and Khao are sleeping and hugging each other.

In the position First's head was on Khao's chest and Khao's hands were on First's waist.

He was about to leave the room, suddenly he thought of something and grinned.

He took his phone out of his pocket and decided to take a picture of them while they were both sleeping.

*click*

"Shit." Ohm cursed because he forgot to put his phone on silent.

The sound of Ohm's camera echoed in First's room making him open his eyes to the sound.

He tried to find where the sound was coming from and he made eye contact with Ohm who was looking at him nervously.

"Hehe em.. bye!" Before First could say anything, Ohm ran out of First's room.

First keep it in his mind to get revenge on Ohm later.

He was about to get out of bed to get ready but Khao's hand pulled him down and made First fall on top of Khao's body.

"Let's cuddle more.." Khao's voice was hoarse.

First was stunned and he didn't move at all. His mind was blank, and suddenly after he came to his senses, his heart was beating fast.

He touched his heart to make it normal but when he looked up to see Khao his heart was beating faster.

Khao's face was so beautiful with his sleeping face, his face shining because of the sunlight, his kissable lips, his rosy cheeks. Everything about him was perfect, that's what First thought.

"Take a picture, it will last a long time." Khao suddenly said with his eyes still closed.

First didn't realize that he was staring at Khao for too long.

"What? I'm not staring at you." First said trying to cover his red face after he was caught red-hand for staring at Khao.

Khao opened his eyes and just chuckled.

First and Khao were now on the stairs and they headed to the dining table to have breakfast after they changed.

When they both reached the dining table, there they saw Ohm who was already at the dining table and was playing on his phone.

Ohm looked up and grinned at First. First just glared at Ohm and Ohm just shrugged his shoulders.

When they finished breakfast, the three of them went to the living room and chatted.

"So, I assume you're Khaotung, right?" Ohm said then raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, and I assume you already know my background right?" Khao asked with an unperturbed face.

"Alright, I'm asking Ohm to get your profile because I'm curious okay?" First said and tried to defend himself.

Khao just shook his head and chuckled.

"Here." First said then handed out Khao's bracelet that he found.

"Ah.. I'm happy that it was with you, I'm afraid it's lost somewhere else." Khao was relieved when he knew his bracelet was safe.

"Is it important to you?" First ask, curious.

"Yes. It was the last thing my mom left for me after she died." Khao said and looked at the bracelet with sad eyes.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Who is that?" First ask Ohm.

Ohm just shrugged his shoulders meaning he didn't know either. He got up and opened the door, when he opened it he was surprised to see 'him'.

"Um.. Hi?" The man said awkwardly and waved.