Part 12

Khao went to the living room and saw the two of them chatting. When they saw Khao, they stopped talking and looked at Khao.

"Where is First?" asked Ohm.

"Well, when I found him, he had a panic attack but don't worry I comforted him and now he's sleeping" Khao explained and he saw Ohm relieved after he found out that First was okay.

"Thank God." Ohm said, relieved.

Khao didn't say anything, he just sat next to Nanon again. His body moved forward and his expression became serious.

"Ohm, I want to ask you. Did First have trauma or something that traumatized him?" Khao asked Ohm seriously.

Ohm's facial expression also changed from calm to serious.

"I think I can tell you because I see how First adores you." Ohm said and sighed.

"First parents were killed by his own uncle in front of his eyes when he was only 5 years old. From there he became emotionless and didn't talk to anyone at all. I was the first person to talk to him, at first it was hard because he kept act cold to me but eventually we've been friends for a long time and I'm amazed that I know how hard it is for First to accept a stranger into his life as quickly as he did to you, Khao." Ohm explained about First's trauma and the last sentence made Khao's heart skip a beat. He tried to ignore it for now because the main focus right now was First's trauma.

"May I know what his uncle's name is?" Khao asked Ohm, he raised his left eyebrow.

"Jareuk Turkkal Puitrakul." Ohm said.

When Khao heard that name, he was shocked, he didn't think that the killer of First's parents was the same person who killed his family.

He clenched his fists in anger until his knuckles turned white. He gritted his teeth.

"I can't believe it.." Khao whispered but Nanon and Ohm could hear it.

"What do you mean?" asked Ohm, confused by Khao means.

Khao just kept quiet, looking at his best friend, Nanon decided to answer Ohm's question.

"The person who killed First's parents, is the same person who killed Khao family." replied Nanon.

Ohm was just silent because about the Khao family being killed, he knew about that but about the killer, he didn't think it was the same person.

Khao clenched his fists harder and when Nanon saw it, he hold Khao's hand. Khao looked at Nanon, Nanon just looked at Khao and nodded as a sign of calming himself down. Khao nodded again and slowly calmed himself down.

"Let's get revenge." Khao said then looked at Ohm.

"How?" Ohm asked.

"Let's work together." Khao said and extended his hand to shake.

Ohm looked at Khao's hand for a moment and thought. After a while he smirked and accepted Khao's hand and shook it.

"Deal." Ohm said.

Revenge begins..