Part 17

As soon as the call ended, the man who kidnapped First punched and slapped First in the face. Now First's face has a lot of wounds and dried blood.

"Asshole! don't you dare touch him." First tried to threaten him.

"Well, we'll see. Let's wait for your hero to save you." The man said with a grin and left the basement. After they exited the basement, the door made a 'click' sound which meant they had locked First from outside.

Sighing in advance and just accepting his fate, he looked around the basement for something to help him escape but it seemed that this man had it all planned out. Nothing in the basement could help him. Feeling very tired, he tried to sleep. He closed his eyes and within seconds he fell asleep.

Khao, Ohm and Nanon have now arrived at the given address. Khao and Ohm get out of the van, Nanon tries to get out too but Ohm stops him.

"Nanon, I think you'd better sit in the van. Let me and Khao take care of everything." Ohm said softly.

"But-" Nanon's words were cut off by Khao.

"I think it's a good idea for you to stay here, Nanon." Khao said.

Nanon sighed and nodded.

"Alright. You two be careful." Nanon said before closing the van.

Ohm looked at Khao and nodded meaning they could move now.

The house was deep in the forest so they had to walk a bit before reaching the house.

Finally they saw the house, it was so dark. In front there are two strong men guarding the door.

"Ohm, take their attention. I will go find First." Khao said to Ohm, Ohm just nodded.

Khao brings some men to come with him and tells some men to stay with Ohm.

"Nanon, can you find First in the house?" Khao said into his earpiece.

"Just a moment..." Nanon said as he tried to find where First was.

"Found him. In the basement. You have to go in through the back door, nobody's there." Nanon said.

Khao rushed to the back door and was inside the house in seconds. He immediately tried to find the door to the basement. Unknowingly, someone saw him and quickly told his boss.

And the news spread quickly.

When Khao found the door to the basement, he was surprised that he didn't find the man guiding there.

He just brushed off the negative thoughts and went to the basement to find First.

"First! First!" Khao screamed his name several times but all he heard was his own voice.

He walked further and saw First tied to a chair in the middle and the light was only focused on him.

"First!!" Khao runs towards him but before he can reach First, someone from behind suddenly appears and points a gun at First's head.

Khao widened his eyes in fear. The man slowly introduced himself. He clapped his hands and laughed evilly.

"Oh wow, what a beautiful sight, isn't it? Hero came to save his little lover.. oh how moved he was." The man said as he wiped away his fake tears.

"Stop your bullshit and let the him go bastard" said Khao.

"Wow don't be so fierce." Said the man teasingly.

"Khao" Ohm came and stood next to Khao.

"Why are you here?" asked Khao all confused.

"Not the time for that." Ohm said panting.

Behind Ohm are around 30 of their men. The old man didn't lose either he also had some followers too.

"Oi! Finish them tonight." The man said.

And within seconds the sound of gunshots was heard everywhere.

The fight begins.