Part 18

Ohm quickly pulled Khao to hide behind some boxes to protect them.

Khao took out his gun and started shooting at them.

A few minutes passed and many bodies were scattered on the floor and blood splattered here and there. But all of the old man's followers were defeated.

The old man tried to flee the area but Khao was quicker to notice. He shot the old man in the leg and shot him again in the back. The old man collapsed in an instant.

Panting Khao looked for First and went to him.

"First" Khao shook First's shoulder. First opened his eyes and saw Khao's wound face in front of his eyes.

"Khao.. why are you here? I told you not to come-" The first words were interrupted by Khao who suddenly hugged him tightly.

Khao stepped back and quickly untied First.

Ohm came and helped First up, the three hurriedly tried to get out of the place. They thought it was all over but..

Ohm looked back for a moment and saw that the old man was still alive and he was holding a gun pointing at First.

"Khao! Look back!" Ohm shouted and Khao quickly looked back to see the old man pointing a gun at First

Bang

A shot rang out and the faint sound of someone falling.

Bang
Bang

Two shots was released

And the sound of someone crying...