warm

Your pov

"Mmm...you're warm" I mumble burying myself into Bella's body.

"My love I'm always cold" she sighs

"Only your hands" I say taking them.

I place them under my shirt on my stomach. I flinched at the cold for a minute then relaxed after.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you too" I smile

After a few minutes it started to get cold. She must've noticed because in a matter of seconds the fireplace turned on. I snuggled into my wife even more if it was possible. She put a blanket on us as Tish trotted in. She layed by the fireplace to warm up from being outside and then joined us on the couch.

"Hi Tish" I say reaching out for her.

I pet her head for a while then snuggled into her and Bella's warmth. Bella took the blanket off and I whined.

"Bella put it back"

"Baby you're burning up"

"But I'm so cold" I whine

She put her hand on my forehead then took it off.

"Baby, I hate to say it but you have a fever"

"Noooooo"

She sat up causing me to groan. She walked us to the bathroom and turned on the shower. No steam coming from it I knew it was cold.

"Come on love" Bella said

We both stood under the freezing water with me shivering and whining. After about 10 minutes she wrapped me in a towel. Then after we were dry she gave me her old Slytherin quidditch jumper to sleep in.

Bella's pov

After y/n fell asleep I went to get what she needs. Bowel, snacks, water and our puppy. I hate seeing the love of my life sick or in pain so I'll do anything I can to help. Sirius and Cissy have Julie for the rest of the day so my main focus is my wife.