i love you

3rd person pov

Eudoria was waiting for her bride at the end of the isle. Moments later Em walked down to her.

"Eudoria you first" the priest said

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness."

"Em you next"

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will- I will"

"I will be your wine" Eudoria finished while going to slip the ring on.

Em stopped her and Doria looked at her. She slipped the ring off her from her finger. Whispers could be heard in the crowd as Em cupped the other woman's cheek.

"I was a bride once Eudoria, but my dreams were taken from me and now I'm taking someone else's." She smiled sadly.

"I love you Doria, but you are not mine"

She extended her arm past the woman. From behind the corner  y/n walked out and took Em's hand.

"Y/n" she gasped

"Hey Eudoria"

Y/n's pov

Em gave my hand to Doria then let go. I looked into her eyes and pulled her closer. My hands now on her waist I kissed her. She tenses and I pull away scared that I did something wrong.

"I-im sorry I shouldn't hav-"

"Shut up silly girl" she smashed our lip together again

3rd person pov

But not all dreams come true. Y/n woke up on Eudoria's side of the bed for the 6th time this week wanting her wife to come back. Eudoria had left on Enola's 17th birthday with out leaving a note.

Today it had been almost 4 years since she left. She lived alone with Enola moved out and with Tweksbery. Padfoot their dog was gone and buried in the back years under the oak tree.

All the sudden there was pounding on the door. Y/n looked at the clock on the bed side table. Only 7:30 in the morning. She threw on a shirt and some socks then got out of bed. It was starting to pour so she didn't know who would be out there in the rain. Well she knew one person but she wasn't going to come back.

The pounding got louder when she made it down the stairs.

"I'm coming!" She yelled

She flung the door open and froze. There in the rain, shivering and soaked stood a woman.

"Doria?"

"Hello y/n/n" she whispered

"No, no stop dreaming"

Eudoria's face fell as she saw her wife breaking down. She had seen Enola before this and she told her about the dreams. The other woman had run off presumably to their shared room. Eudoria closed the door behind her and went to find y/n.

"Y/n?" She asked when she got to the room

"G-go away"

"Baby"

"Yo-u're no-t here" she cried

Eudoria's pov

I touched her face and her body tensed. She looked up at me though blurry eyes.

"Y-you left meeeeee"

"No, no baby"

"Yes you did"

"I know I did but-"

"But what Eudoria, you left Enola and I for 4 years!"

"I’m sorry. I wanted to tell you where I was going, but it wasn’t safe. I didn’t leave you because I didn’t love you. I left for you"

She pushed my hand away and rolled back over.

"I'll be in the guest room ok so bye bye" I say

She let's out a hum and I leave the room.

Y/n's pov

I just let her leave. She said she was sorry. Damn it I should've stopped her from going. I threw my self out of bed and walked to the guest room. I knocked on the door softly?

"Doria?"

I didn't get an answer only heard soft sniffles.

"Dori I'm sorry"

She opened the door and flung herself into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"C-can I s-stay" she asks

"Yes please" I whisper

"I love you"

"I love you more Doria"

I took her back to our room where we spent the rest of the night in bed holding each other.