Just like you

Tw:death and sad Bella
Your pov

I ran out of that room tears threatening to spill. I pushed them back as I walked to my room where Bella was. When I entered I she looked up at me smiling. I smiled back and sat next to her.

"Look" I say starting to roll up my sleeve.

"What?"

"I'm just like you" I say showing her the dark mark fresh on my forearm.

Her face dropped.

"Baby...no"

"W-what?"

I saw her eyes get glossy as she traced my mark.

"You don't want me to be like you?" I question

"No sweetheart"she replied softly

"B...but I did this for you"

"You didn't need to"

"But w-why?"

"Because I'm an absolute monster sweetheart. I would've still loved you if you stayed the same. But now you're in more danger"

"Why"

"He'll send you missions" she whined

"Oh"

He did send me on them but I came home every time. Bella would stay up waiting for me but one night I found her passed out on the couch. Which was reasonable cause it was about 4 in the morning. The battle of Hogwarts is how I met my fate actually. Ironically I was killed by Longbottom. I was taunting him when he yelled the curse and hit me in the chest. For a split second I saw Bella running then I hit the floor dead staring at the mark that branded my arm.

Bella's pov

"Nooooooo"I yelled falling to my knees.

Everyone who was around looked at me. Bellatrix Lestrange the psychopath and mass murderer on my knees sobbing. I looked at y/n's face. Her eyes were cloudy but her signature smile/smirk on her face. Cissy was running by looking for Draco when she stopped at me.

"Bella.."

I looked up at her through my blurry vision.

"Madame Lestrange?"

"What?!" I growled looking up at the boy

"I didn't mean it"

My face softened at those words

"Then.."

"Where am I?"

"Y/n/n"

She looked at me confused. I touched her cheek and something clicked.

"Bella...baby"

I smiled at her then tackled her in a hug.

"I love you too Trix" she whispered

A/n:alright y'all this is the last of them for now cause I was bored and doing nothing today. Tomorrow I'm going off roading and I'm not going to have much service