ARGUMENTS

FINNEY BLAKE
- Argues over how science is better than english
- (hes about to fail english)
(lets pretend yall like english)

"Okay, but I mean science is better be-" Finney said, looking at you before getting cut off by you. You sat on Finney's bed while Finney was sitting at his desk doing his science project.

"I mean, english is fun from time to time.. science is like boring" You argued back.

"No, you can learn alot from science, like planets, solar system, etc.." Finney rambled on.

VANCE HOPPER

- pinball is better than any other game or person

"Shut the fuck up, because, you don't get how amazing that game is." Vance said, slamming his hand down on the desk.

You were working on a group project with him, but that totally got sidetracked once this heated argument started.

"Okay, but like it's a game.. calm your tits. You wanna know whats better? Food, for sure, like it fills you up, gives you energy.." You said back.

"No, pinball is like better than you and any other person or form.." Vance said, rolling his eyes at you.

"Shut the fuck up before I pull your eyes out of your eye socket." I said, rolling my eyes to mock him.

ROBIN ARELLANO

- argues over that chainsaw massacre is better than any other movie

You and Robin sat at the dinner table at your house. You guys glared at eachother.

"Ok-" You said, before getting cut off.
"Yeah, so Chainsaw massacre is better than whatever movie you like, cause, it's just better." Robin said, looking at you with his arms crossed.

"Let's be so for real right now, (favorite movie) is better cause, it's genre is better than some boring massacre." You argued back at him.
The argument went on for more than an hour..

BRUCE YAMADA

- argues over which brand of bike is better

I watched as Bruce walked into class, sitting down next to me as we got assigned a group project. Me and Bruce were together, the others didn't matter to me.

"Hey, I feel like the Raleigh bikes are better than the Schwinn bikes. They just look better.." You said to Bruce.

Bruce looked back at you with furrowed eyebrows and a confused face.
"What? No way, Schwinn bikes are like top tier, hello??" He said.

"Nah, Raleigh bikes give more safety and look better." You said, sitting up in your chair, looking at him.

He shook his head.