ROMANTIC TROUPE

FINNEY BLAKE
- Friends to lovers

Started off as friends, eventually becoming closer then to more than that. People werent as shocked yall were dating, it already seemed like yall were dating.

VANCE HOPPER
- Enemies to lovers (basic.. ik💔)

Started hating him the day he beat you in pinball, eventually started bullying eachother, then came closer after having some deep ass convs then boom more than friends. People thought yall were insane for dating eachother.

ROBIN ARELLANO

- Opposites attract

He was the fighter, you were the one who talks shit or you were the one who didnt know how to fight and he had to protect you. You guys were the opposites from eachother. People were pretty shocked when yall were more than friends.

BRUCE YAMADA
- SOULLMATESSSSS😻

He fell inlove with you at first sight, during passing periods he would always look for you or during lunch he would pass by your table just to see you. You never noticed but you started getting closer to him, you fell inlove in first sight with him too but like a few days after he did. You guys could balance eachother out and you felt like you could be youself around him. People assumed yall were dating.

(we started off as close friends then he turn into my boyfriend i frogot the song)