WHERE THEY WOULD KISS YOU

FINNEY BLAKE

- On the cheek and the temple,  thinks your skin is soft to kiss

Finney kissed me on the cheek, I smiled and kissed him back. "Thank you, Finney." I said, patting his curly hair. He lightly blushed.

VANCE HOPPER
- Neck and lips, he likes it more than anything.
- Kisses you in-front of everyone, wants to show that you're his.

I was sitting at the bleachers, watching some of the guys practice baseball. Vance then came up to me, kissing me on the neck. "Vance, seriously?" I said, munching on my sandwich while he kissed me. "Shut up, I just wanted to show them." He said, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, sure, whatever" I said.

ROBIN ARELLANO

- Collarbone, and stomach.
- Likes to kiss where theres not a lot of people, he feels embarrassed if in public.

"Y/N, come here. Real quick." Robin asked, sitting down under a tree at the park. "Sure, whats up?" I asked, walking up to the boy. He then grabbed me and dragged me down to his level, kissing me on the collarbone. "You're so pretty, Mi reina. Te amo."
I blushed, smiling.

BRUCE YAMADA

- Hand, knuckles, lips.
- Likes to kiss anywhere, could even be when you're stranded or in a crowded place.

Bruce held me by the waist, kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes, smiling into the kiss. His lips were smooth and soft. Once we broke free, he then kissed the back of my hand. "You're so beautiful, Y/N." He mumbled.