- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 -

Finney Blake. Right, the kid who always get bullied. By, Moose and those other three kids. Why would I want to know their names.

I was the "tough kid" in school. Just right besides Robin and Vance. I don't care about labels.

Anyways, lets head back to track. I saw Finney, walking out fast into the back of the school during the end of class. Period 6, our lunch period.

I sighed, seeing the three musketeers following him. That show is good, came out four years ago. 1974.

I hid behind a wall, listening on to their conversation.

"Hey, freak-face. You know this is our territory? Not for f@gs."
The black hair one said. (forgot rheir names ok NBM ITS MATTY)

The other two laughed in the back.
I couldn't stand it anymore, I ran up behind them and punched Matty in the back.

He grunted, falling to the ground.
"Listen up you stupid bastards, bully him again. I swear, you're done for."
I said, cursing them out.

"Fuck. Let's go."
Freckle-face said.

I saw Finney boy sitting on the ground.
"You okay? those bastards are annoying."
I said, smiling. I reached a hand out to him.

He lightly smiled, grateful for what i've done. "I'm Finney. Thanks."
He introduced.

"I know. I'm Y/N."
I said, lifting him up once he grabbed my hand.

"Soo, class?"
I asked, looking at the dirty brown haired boy.

"Science."
"Same! come, lunch is almost over anyway!"

I grabbed Finney hand, dragging him with me to Science class.

We were 3 minutes early, usually I skip this class. But i'll protect Finney. Since were friends now, right?

After class, I grabbed my bag. Placing one strap over my shoulder, I tapped Finney.

He was talking with Donna. I couldn't help but feel a uneasy feeling in my stomach. I shook it off.

"Let's go."
I said, walking out of class. Waiting.

Finney then came out, "Hey, sorry Y/N. I was talking with Donna. She's so pretty."

"Yeah, sure whatever. You can go home first, I gotta go."
I lied. Well, I haven't been totally honest. I do like Finney. Since the start of school, eugh. I dunno at this point..

I sighed walking off, Finney was trying to catch up.

"Wait! Y/N what's wrong? you sound upset."
Finney said, grabbing my shoulder with one of his hand. Turning me around to face him.

"Nothing? just get over it"

"So yeah, thats what happened." I said to me friend, Emma.

She had ginger hair, light freckles and medium height.

"I see, so like. It happened today, so you came by my house to talk about it?"
Emma asked, we were sitting in her bedroom upstairs.

Her bedroom was cute, it had posters on the wall and other stuff.

"I mean, hey. Boys suck, am I right? They are like their own breed."
Emma sighed, reassuring me.

I nodded.
"So.. you wanna go to the mall to forget about him?"

"Yeah, sounds fun."

FINNEY POV

I don't know why Y/N was mad today. It was odd. I like her a lot. I heard about her in 6th grade. I liked her since what? 6th. I never had the guts like she did.

She was, truly amazing.
Donna is pretty, but I prefer Y/N.

"Listen, Robin. I don't get why shes so upset. I wanna make it up to her."
I said, some of my curly dirty brown haired locks getting in the way.

"Did you talk to any girl today? Or what?"
Robin said, chilling on his couch.

We were in the living room, well, his living room. I was supposed to come over to tutor him, now its really just talking about Y/N.

"Uh, yeah. Donna? The one in my science class"
I said, confused.

"Exactly, that's why she's mad, Finn."

"Ohh.. I feel bad now. Could we head to the mall? I wan't to get her a apology gift."

I asked.

"Yeah, let's go before she completely ignores you."

MALL

YOUR POV

6:21 PM

"Let's go there, they have cute clothes. Today is just a girls only day. No guys." Emma smiled, dragging me into one of the clothing shops.

After a bunch of try ons, we decided on flared jeans, black shirt, cap, glasses and converse.

(change if u dont like(

I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror. I paid the cashier, then we went to a icecream store.

AUTHORS POV

Finney and Robin, passed by the two girls that were shopping. None of them noticed eachother.

The dirty brown haired boy sighed to himself, not knowing what he should get his crush. Robin reassured him that they could get something for her.

"Oh god, I don't even know what I should get for her. It's so hard, what do girls even like?" Finney asked, walking with his friend, Robin, into stores.

"Uhh, try and get her flowers. Whats her favorite flower?"
Robin asked, looking around the mall.

"Uhm, I think there, F/F (favorite flower)"

"There, they have those."
Robin said, pointing to a flower shop.

The two boys nodded, on a mission to get F/F

YOUR POV

I looked at the flavors with Emma. Deciding to choose FAVORITE FLAVOR.
She chose strawberry. We both laughed as we got icecream on our noses.

We then decided to leave.

AUTHORS POV

Y/N and Emma enjoyed their day. The two boys were finished with their mission. The four both left the mall, still not knowing they're all in the same place.

"I hope she accepts my apology. This is so nerve-racking, holy shit."

Finney said, holding F/F in hand.
Robin nodded as the two boys exited.

The two boys then noticed the two girls.
The two girls noticed the two boys.

"Whadya' doing here? This is a girls day."
Emma said, raising her eyebrows at the two.

Y/N nodded.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way about me and Donna. If I had to be honest with you right now. I like you like, a lot." Finney confessed, giving her the flowers.

"Yeah, I like you too Finney."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes, I will"

The third wheelers sighed, smiling and shaking their head.

rushed at end sorrt