CONFESSION

FINNEY BLAKE
- A nervous reck confessing to you, stutters a LOT. Gwen forced him to, cause he would've never done it if she didn't.

- Wants to get married and have a dog with 4 kids. He confessed after school, at the lockers.
Or at the bleachers.

- Gets excited when you like him back.

"I'm.. like.. I.. I mean, you. So, please go.. out with me." Finney mumbled, looking away, avoiding eye contact. "Huh? Yeah, I like you too Finney. Whens the date?" I smiled, looking at him. His eyes brighten, "Really? Let's go to the cinemas! I wanna watch the Texas chainsaw massacre. Robin told me."
He smiled. I nodded.

VANCE HOPPER

- Doesn't say it directly in your face. Just pulls you out to the arcade or something and called it a date. Well, he thinks it's a date. Since everyone loves him, right?

- Buys you your favorite food, candy etc.

- You setted up one of the dates, a picnic.

"Soo, I brought us some food. And then after, you wanna head to the Grab N Go?" Y/N asked, sitting on the plaid blanket.
"Whatever. You look, okay, I guess." Vance said. (he thinks your pretty🤭) "Thank you Vance." Y/N smiled.
"Shut up.." Vance mumbled, shoving your favorite candy deeper into his jacket pocket.

ROBIN ARELLANO

- He just casually goes up to you and asks. Kinda random, you accepted.

"Hey, Y/N. Let's go to the cinemas tonight. Don't be late." Robin said, before walking past. "Uh, okay." Y/N smiled, waving.

BRUCE YAMADA

- Makes a letter to send to you, puts it in your locker.
- It would say

Dear, Y/N.
This is Bruce, I like you, lets go on a date. Ill tell you when and where in history class.

Bruce

"Hey, Pssttttt, Y/N"
Bruce whispered, passing you a note.
It read My house, 5pm.

You looked at him and nodded, he smiled in advance.