WOULD THEY CHEAT..

FINNEY BLAKE

- absolutely not, no this man would never
- nothing in his mind ab that shit

"Hey Finn, would you ever cheat on me?" I asked, laying down on his space themed bed. I was reading a magazine with my legs on the wall. "What? Never! Your the only girl I want, trust me I actually never thought of that before." Finney said, looking at you on his bed. "I can tell you, he's not lying!" Gwen said, passing his door to her door.

VANCE HOPPER

- yes tf he would, like twice atleast
- regrets it😜🔥

It was Vances birthday today, I wanted to surprise him with a gift I got him. It was a bracelet. I snuck in through his living room window, I then walked up the steps. Entering his room. "Surprise-" I said, before cutting off seeing Vance kissing another girl. My eyebrows furrowed, I could feel this lump in my throat like when you dry swallow a big pill. Tears started forming in my eyes but I held them back. "What the fuck, Y/N?" Vance said, looking at me. "Uhm, yah know this girl?" The girl said. I started sobbing uncontrollably, running to the outside door and leaving his house. I dropped the gift I left him, fuck that bs.

ROBIN ARELLANO

- hell no, this man is loyal af to his one and only y/n
- he despises cheaters bc ew right

"Robin, would you ever cheat on me if there was a hot model infront of you?" I asked the dark haired boy. "Never, why'd you ask?" He replied, looking at me dead in the eye. "Are you okay?" He said, genuinely concerned. I smiled "Nah."

BRUCE YAMADA

- yea but not his fault
- hes famous wit the ladies so some girl tried kissing him

I slapped that bitch so hard, wait sorry. Let me recap on what happened earlier.

Some random girl kissed MY boyfriend, Bruce. The audacity of her, right?! I saw it with my own eyes, Bruce was coming up to me until this random girl started talking to him and they had a convo and she kissed him!

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't know she would pull me in." Bruce apologized. "I know, I saw. Thats why I slapped her, not you. Don't be dumb." I said