She smiled sadly, she knew they were thinking that their presence might make her father angry. "Don't worry, in fact he's waiting for you three" she told them "really" noah asked. She nodded "yeah, now come on" she said holding their hands.

They went downstairs. Henry was sitting on the chair, storms followed evelyn a little awkwardly. Henry saw them and smiled a little "come" he said to the trio. The brothers looked at each other in confusion but settled down. Evelyn sat beside them.

Martha served the food. "Thank you" elijah said to her as she served him, she looked at him a little shocked but covered it up with a smile.

They started to eat their meal. "So how's work" henry asked them. The trio looked at him and then at evelyn. She gave them a warm smile. "Its good, we're soon starting the work on a new project" noah told him.

"That's great" henry replied.

He asked more casual questions and soon storms weren't feeling that much awkward. Henry gave them some legal advices which they kept a mental note.

Evelyn smiled as she heard them talking normally. It felt good seeing them interacting like that.

-----

Evelyn brushed her damp hair. It was morning, she was going to the hospital to take her dad's ECG report and meet the doctor.

She wore her clothes and applied some makeup.

She glanced at her bed

She glanced at her bed. Storms were still asleep.

She went towards them and touched ace's naked back making him smile in his sleep "good morning" she cooed. Slowly they opened their eyes. "Good morning baby" noah said groggily pulling her close.

Evelyn gasped as she fell on top of him. He hugged her close "you smell so good amore" he mumbled. She giggled. "Get up, you've to go to work" she told them. Elijah groaned and kept his leg on top of hers.

"Come on please, i also have to go to the hospital" she told them. Their eyes shot open. They hurriedly sat up on the bed. Ace cupped her face "are you feeling sick, a-are you hurt somewhere?" He asked desperately looking here and there on her body.

"Show me" noah said turning her towards him. Elijah started to remove her top to look everywhere but she slapped his hand away.

"Enough, i'm not hurt or sick. I'm going to take dad's ECG reports and talk to the doctor about dad's health" she told them.

They sighed "oh" elijah said in relief. "That same doctor who held your hand" noah growled. Their eyes darkened. "I was shaking his hand that's it" she told him. But he just looked away angrily.

Evelyn sighed, she cupped noah's face and kissed his cheek. Ace and elijah also came closer to her for a kiss.
She smiled and kissed their cheeks too.

"We'll drop you" ace said. "Don't worry, jack will be with me and i'm already getting late" she said hurriedly getting up from the bed.

If one of their bodyguards with her the trio was comfortable with it. She picked up her purse, elijah extended his hand towards her. She placed her hand on his, he pulled her close making her sit on his lap.