7. Party

🦋

Evelyn

Tonight me and dad were going to the party of the storms. I was scared.
'Oh god! I will be surrounded by so many strangers' i thought. I took a deep breath.

There was a knock at my door, i got up from my bed and opened the door, martha was standing there. "Sweetie, makeup artists and the designer have arrived" she said and i nodded.

"Hello Ms. winters, i'm rose and these are my assistants" a woman in her late forties said with a smile. "Hello, please call me evelyn" i said lowly. "Ok evelyn lets get started" rose said with a huge smile. She seemed like an enthusiastic person.
"Lets start with your makeup and then nails" one of rose's assistant said and i nodded.

She painted my nails black and then did red color nail art over it. It looked so beautiful. As my nails dried she started doing my makeup.

"Good, now your gown" said rose as my makeup was done. I saw a beautiful red gown.
I changed into it, after that i wore my siver heels and earings.

"So sexy" mumbled one of rose assistant but everyone heard it and i blushed

"So sexy" mumbled one of rose assistant but everyone heard it and i blushed. "Ok so now your hair" said rose.
She ran her fingers through my hair "i like your hair darling, silver hair suits you. Natural or dyed? If you don't mind me asking" she said politely. "Its natural" i replied.

"Wow" she whispered and started doing my hair.
She combed it and started styling it.

"Now, let me just put this" she said as she placed something on my head. I looked in the mirror and saw it was a headpiece.

 I looked in the mirror and saw it was a headpiece

"Damn girl. You gonna get it tonight" commented rose and winked at me, her assistants snickered and nodded. But i was confused, 'what does that mean' i thought 'maybe she is complimenting me' and shrugged if off. Rose and her assistants left and dad came into my room.

"You look so beautiful, princess." he said "thank you, you look handsome too" i replied.

"I have something for you" he said with a big smile, he had something in his hands, it was a jewelry box. He opened it and i gasped, it was a diamond necklace.
"Its beautiful dad" i said. "Let me help you wear it" he said and i turned around. He clasped it around my neck.