28🖤[Confuse]

Începe de la început

He kneeled in front of me making my eyes widen and pushed my top up giving him clear view of my stomach. He dab the cotton into alcohol and pressed it into the cut making me hiss a little. He cleaned it properly before bandaging it done.

I looked at his concentrated face and dare I say a small smile made its way to my face but I quickly shove it away.

"Go and wear my boxers, I need to clean the cut on your leg too" I nodded still in haze and went to the washroom.

I hissed when the fabric touched my thigh, so I removed it quickly and wore his boxers. I washed my face pushing the hairs away sighing.

I looked at myself for a moment. Can't everything be simple full of rainbows and unicorns?

Fuck. I am going insane.

I went out again just to see Matteo typing furiously on his phone. As he looked at me, he shoved it into his pocket before asking me to sit down again and kneeled again cleaning my leg.

"Hurting?"

"Umm.. yeah.. A little" I hesitatingly replied. He nodded before wrapping up.

"Matty, I-I really never told anything about your mafia to my brothers"

I will never betray him like this.

He got up before sitting next to me playing with the hem of my top, "I know neña. I know. It's just the moment I came to know you are her and you were in front of me when I was planning to abduct her. I just felt angry." He sighed.

"What did you told them?"
"Who?"
"Your brothers".

"They didn't know where am I. I sneaked from home."

He hmmed again and went to his closet meanwhile I'm here sitting in my own thoughts.

"So..What now?" I asked as he came out wearing grey tshirt sticking to his body and black sweatpants. I couldn't help but gaze him up and down making him smirk a little.

"Staring is rude, neña" He taunt making me go red in an instant.

"I.. I wasn't" I rolled my eyed before looking away.

"Since you are here, You will be staying with me for a while" He replied before laying on the bed.

"B-But th-they will be finding me! I-"

"Neña, I abduct you. So you don't have any say in this. So just sleep."

"I won't sleep in the same room as you" I stood up facing him.

Why the hell am I arguing with him? Did I just lose my last brain cells too.

He raised his brow challenging me but I stood my ground. He got up a little resting against headboard, "If you want, I can put you in basement in dark alone tying you down to the ceiling"

I stiffened looking at him if he is serious, his eyes never left mine daring me to speak again.

I grabbed the pillow and blanket placing it on the couch before I felt two arms picking me up and almost throwing me on the bed. My eyes widen in shock as I looked at him still gripping my arms above my head.

"Sleep here. I'll sleep on the couch" He said through gritted teeth. I nodded still shakily as his eyes raked my face thoroughly before leaving my arms, got up and laid over the couch.

I pushed myself under the duvet and closed my eyes not thinking anything, not planning anything because I have my author for that.

__________________________

I groaned as the sun peeps on my face and a vibration near my bum.

Why the hell my bum is vibrating? I tapped my bum a little feeling something solid on it. I yawned before pulling the phone out of my pocket answering the call.

Who is even calling me this early in morning. "Hello?" I answered groggily still trying to open my eyes.

"Fuck! Lily baby where are you? Are you okay?"

I hmmed before turning on my stomach pushing the pillow in front of my eyes.

"Yeah.. Sandro why are you calling this early?" I replied sleepily.

"Lily? Where are you?"

"In my room sleeping until you tried to disturb me" I groaned.

"Lily! I am fcking serious! You aren't in your room and you left with that stupid letter. Seriously letter? In which era are we living in?"

Not in my room? Letter?

Oh Fuck Me!
Shit!

I opened my eyes in an instant as reality hit me like a truck.

"Shit! Sandro yeah I am okay. I am at mmppphhhhh" I looked wide eyes at Matteo who had his hand on my mouth slightly glaring at me.

"Hello? Lily? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I beard Sandro's panicked voice at other end.

Matteo hung up the call before snatching the phone putting it in his pants.

"Mmphhhhhnn" I tried to speak again but got muffled by his hand.

"Listen neña, And Listen good. Just because I am not harming you doesn't mean I can't. So dont tempt me, hmm?" His thick spanish accent visibly shown.

I nodded still wide eyed. Is it weird if I say I just felt something in my belly.

"Good Girl"

Fuck!

He removed his hand before going to the walk in closet. That bastard just took my phone with him. I laid down on the bed again looking at the ceiling till he decided to come out.

"Go ahead and freshen up. You can wear my tshirt." He replied monotonously while fixing his tie. His arms muscles bulged with every move as his face is filled with concentration while tying his tie.

I ignored myself and went to bathroom doing my business. After cleaning myself with his body products, I let my hairs open to dry and went out wearing his grey tshirt with black joggers.

"Come" He commanded and me being me followed me.

"Matteo I wanna go home please" I tried again as his jaw clenched while going to what looks like kitchen.

He completely ignored me and sat down on the dinner before nodding to some man who went to kitchen bringing our breakfast.

"Pleaseee" I pouted maybe he will soften. But one glare from him made me gulp shrinking back to my seat.

_______________
_______________

"Matteo Look. You can't keep me here forever. I am bored!" I almost whined but this man don't know how to speak.

He looked at me for a moment and did something on his phone. Within a second i felt a man in all black came behind me holding my wrists together at the back.

"M-Matteo wh-what ar-are you d-doing?" I whispered feeling my heart beating crazily.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵. 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘰 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

"Calm down" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts as I looked at him wide eyes.

He had a weird glint in his eyes which made my fear strike to the fullest.

"Now be a good girl and Inhale." Was the last sentence I heard before I felt something wet on my nose and everything turned dark.

♡♡