FILES_PLAYTIMECO:_COMPLAINTS_19xx_2

COMPLAINT_PERIOD_4:_SCARY_TOYS_

Hello, I'm writing this to complain about the fact that your toys are too scary for the youngest audience. Say newborns to toddlers. I am a father of a 2 year-old daughter, and ever since we ordered a Kissy Missy doll for her, she wasn't able to stop crying. During the day, as for during the night. When my wife got home from her job, she told me that we aren't the only ones dealing with this problem. I really think you should do a redesign for the Kissy Missy and Huggy Wuggy dolls.

COMPLAINT_PERIOD_5:_BRONTOSAURUS_

Who said teenagers can't get scared easily. Well, my twin boys of 14 years old did after getting their favorite toy 'Brontosaurus'. It looked so cool and adorable on the promotion flyer, but the truth is that it's very scary. Could you please be honest with your costumers in what your products look like?

COMPLAINT_PERIOD_5:_BREAK_HOURS_

Hello, my wife works for you as a designer for the toys you make. She loves her job, loves her colleagues and enjoys the happy work atmosphere. There is one problem however. When she get's home at 8:00pm, she looks exhausted while all she does is sit and draw. Are you even giving her enough time to take a break? She works 9 hour shifts, it's a legal statement that employees should get at least an one hour break in total. She's even this exhausted she's talking in her sleep about work! She can't complain about this because she'll get threatened to get fired, but as her husband I can and will.

RE:_COMPLAINT_PERIOD_5:_BREAK_HOURS_

Good day sir, we've come to notice your wife has been complaining about her work with her colleagues and it's a number one rule discussed in her contract 'complaining at work will not be tolerated'. Because of your wife's behavior on the work floor we must take the responsibility to fire her.

COMPLAINT_PERIOD_7:_FUNNY_SMELLS_

Hello, me and my family visited the Factory Tour Premium last week. The tour included a Mommy Longlegs, Huggy Wuggy, Busy Bee or Candy Cat toy of choice. My children and their friend all chose a different toy, but after 2 days the lovely poppy smell turned into a horrible... How do I say this? Rotting flesh smell. I'm pretty sure it's really nothing to worry about, but I just wanted to make a notice of this.

COMPLAINT_PERIOD_8:_PLAYCARE_

Good day, ever since the opening of Playcare me and my daughter went to visit it. Due to mechanical problems it was closed, but we never got a refund! It'd be very nice if we still could get one, after paying such an amount of money for a wonderful experience.

MAP_COMPLAINS_PERIOD_10:_DISAPPEARANCE_

i'm sorry but the documents in this map are secured with a password
entered password is incorrect...
entered password is incorrect, please wait one minute...
entered password is incorrect, please wait 10 minutes...
entered password is incorrect, map has been blocked for 24 hours...