Chapter ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

A/N: This chapter will be extra long, because this is the last chapter of this book until Poppy Playtime; Chapter 3...

⚠️Warning: Gore, blood, death⚠️

After a while we decide it was time for us to get dressed again and find the exit, defeat Mommy Longlegs and save Mugman. As I put on my shirt, I start to snicker receiving a 'hmm?' from Cuphead. "What are you laughing about?" He asks walking up to me. "Nothing.. It's just that..- We literally fucked while Mugs is kept hostage..!" I sigh facing Cuphead and he bites his lower lip. "Yeah.. A bit unprofessional... But see it from the bright side, he's gonna be an uncle!" He smiles and I nod. "True, now.. Let's go get this job done!" I say in a serious tone and he nods. We walk deeper into the factory and suddenly we find a wooden door with the words 'STAFF ONLY'. I slowly open the door and as our eyes adjust to the dark room, we see four colored switches and a large door.

I scan the room for a clue, since this is clearly a puzzle. "Hey, (n/n)! Look here, on the wall!" Cuphead calls and you walk over to him, seeing the wires of the switches disappear into an electronic box assuming that's how the door is programmed to open and closed. "Red, yellow, blue and green.." I mutter and I pull the handles. Nothing happens, so I assume that it was the wrong order of colors. I once again look around the room for a clue and as I look up at the ceiling I face palm myself. I decide to take a look and shoot my green hand towards the handle on the ceiling. I pull myself up and see four boxes connected to the colored wires! "Yellow.. green.. blue.. and red!" I say and I drop myself back on the ground.

"Yellow...

...green...

...blue...

...red!"

The door opens and Cuphead places a sweet kiss on your cheek. "Good job, my love~" He smirks and you punch his shoulder. "Oh, please stop! You're gonna distract me~" I smirk flipping his straw. We walk through the door, coming into a dark and scary hallway. "Stay close to me (y/n).. I don't trust this whole situation..." Cuphead whispers as he wraps one arm protectively around my waist. We go around the corner, seeing nothing but barrels and other stuff, covered under a big layer of dust.

"RUN (Y/N)!!"

Cuphead yanks me away from where we were standing, I see Mommy Longlegs chasing us. She was laughing maniacally and groaning / moaning and it sounded absolutely horrible...

We get back into the room we just were. "Hold onto me Cups!" I yell and he does as I say, I shoot my green hand to the gab in the ceiling.. Pulling us up. "Now, quiet!" I whisper yell at him and he nods. We see Mommy looking for us in the room, and after a few seconds she leaves. We drop ourselves on the ground, scanning our environment and proceeding to the hallway again. "I think we're safe... For now..." You mutter the last part, you open the door at the end of the hallway and enter this kind of Molding Room.

"It seems like we need a gear to make this machine work." I say and we look through the room, to find something. I see another problem with the molding oven: There's a gear also missing here. "Hey Cups! We need another gear here!" I say. "Oh good, because I found a rusty one over here, it doesn't seem to fit in the machine so.." He says handing it over to me and I plug it into the molding oven. I close the door and it starts working! What it does? I have no single clue, but after it stopped working we check the inside and see a brand new gear!

We plug it into the machine and pull the lever, the machine starts working and the door opens. We walk in but get attacked by Mommy Longlegs when we almost reach the end of the bridge!

"Cuphead, in the oven QUICK!!" I yell and we get into the molding over, closing the doors. We grab onto each other for our dear lives. We hear her crawl through the room, looking for us... When she leaves, we carefully let go of each other and the doors open by themselves. We carefully walk out of the molding oven. "Oh dear God.. Did she make those webs..?" I ask him and he shrugs. "She looks like a spider to me.." He says and we walk through the door, over the bridge, into the room we were supposed to go before Mommy attacked us.