Chapter ☣︎☣︎☣︎

"Pfew! Since we closed early tonight, anyone in for a little game?" Cuphead asked everyone still left here. "I mean, we could?" Mugman chuckled nervously. "(y/n), Doll! You wanna play a game right~?" Cuphead smirked putting an arm around my shoulder. It made me blush...

Yes, I have a huge crush on Cuphead.. But like, who doesn't? He keeps on flirting with me, and I must say- He's gotten better at it! Even the Devil was surprised. "Alright, let's play a game. My pick!!" You shout and everyone cheers. "She always picks the better games!" Chips yells and Cuphead rolls his eyes. "What's wrong with a good 'ole game of Truth and Dare?" Cuphead groans. "What's wrong is that you always get drunk and force Mugman to confess to Cala Maria." Pirouletta sighs. "I always get drunk after work!" Cuphead wails and you come back with a red box. "How about a classic? DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!" You roar and everyone agrees.

It has been 3 hours... 3... fucking... hours... But no-one was getting tired! Even the Devil was playing along with us and he did enjoy it a lot to everyones surprise. You were the game leader, Dungeon Master to be precise, and you gave the others the goal to kill one of the most powerful villain of the game... The Mind Flayer! To make the plot more interesting for the Devil you made the plot take place in the casino. By now only Cuphead and Mr. Wheezy were left with both 6 hit points left... You look at them both and you can see them panicking. "How many hit points does he have left?" Mr. Wheezy asked. "20 points, to be precise." You say leaning over. "

You two are both on 6 points! It's too risky!" King Dice says. "Oh come on Dice, this is getting SOOOOOOO interesting!" The Devil pouted. "I give you that Cuphead, this is risky!" Mr. Wheezy says to Cuphead, but he's keeping his eyes locked on me. "I'm doing it." He says sternly and everyone gasps. "If you're in, I'm in too! But I'm throwing first." Mr. Wheezy says and Cuphead nods. "Keep in mind you only have 6 hit points left, against your 20 hit points opponent.." You smirk, but in a dead serious tone. "Yeah yeah, we know Queen of Hearts! But giving up is a horrible option, so we have to at least try!" Cuphead says. "Okay, Diamond Ace.. Lord Smoke.." You grin, giving them the d20. "Finish it.. If you dare...~" Everyone was holding their breath as Mr. Wheezy stated shaking the d20 in his hands, throwing it and landing on... 3 hit points... "THAT IS A MISSER!!" You roared, standing up on your chair for an extra dramatic effect to the game.

"MY CASINO IS GOING TO DIEEEEEE!!" Devil cried hugging his trident. "Not yet. I'm still going to roll!" Cuphead says as he grabs the d20. "If there only was a cute gall to blow some luck on this dice~" He said smirking at me, making me blush. He walks over to me holding the dice in his hand. "What do you say, my Queen of Hearts? Blow me some luck~?" He asks standing rather close to me. I regain myself and smirk back at him, blow on the dice not getting my eyes locked from his. "How about I blow on something else with you after this~?" He whispers in my ear making me shudder. "Only if you win this~ So we'll have to see about that.." You whisper back and he give a chuckle. "Oh hohoho, you bet I'll win~" He grins and gets back to his place, shacking the dice in his hands... He loses his hands... The dice gets thrown on the table... Rolling.. rolling.. rolling...

2..

7..

14..

19...

"TWENTY!! THAT'S A TWENTY!!!" Cuphead cheers and you look surprised at the d20 that indeed has the 20 side up! You look at your friends that are pulling Cuphead up and throwing him into the air. "MY CASINO IS SAVED!! MY CASINO IS SAVED!!!" The Devil cheers and you nod in respect and you look at Cuphead who smiles warmly at you...

"Cuphead watch out!!!!" You yell and you pull him back. Huggy Wuggy comes out of the dark hallway, looking very hostile. Why? Because his mouth is now opened showing razor sharp teeth and his pupils are so big it looks like his eyes are black! "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!???" He shrieks as you all run for an escape route. "I forgot to mention that this is the first chase scene! He probably wants me, save yourselves! I know what to do!" You yell as you enter the vent shaft. "No, (y/n)!! Help us!!!" You hear Cups and Mugs yell but you keep running.

~time skip because idk~

After the terrifying chase scene you finally arrive at the end of the vent shaft. The door closes behind you and you hear Huggy trying to break it open. You reach up for the box that's located above you. As soon as you pull it down you see Huggy storming out of the vent trying to kill you, but he gets hit by the box and you both fall down... As you see Huggy fall down into the dark abyss that is know for it's never ending bottom. You take a breather but you know you have to press on. "Cuphead, Mugman?" You ask turning around back at the vent above you, but you get nu response... You start to worry Huggy might've killed them.. You shake the thought out of your head and walk over to the door with the poppy flower.

The long, duff hallway stretches out for you and you hear Poppy's lullaby 'When I'm Free'. You see the lights turn more red as you encounter the door to Poppy's room. You open it and find Poppy asleep in her case. Still no sign of Cuphead and Mugman though, but you know what to do next... You shoot the red hand towards the handle of the case and open it. A strong smell of chemicals and flowers hits your face and you start to pass out after 2 seconds! Everything goes black before you hear Poppy say her iconic line...

"You opened my case...!"

1045 Words