Chapter ⚠︎

You were currently serving some costumers in the casino, happily enjoying your job. It was a nice Saturday! The sun was shining, there were no rude costumers and you only worked until 2pm today! It was all nice until someone tapped on your shoulder. It was Mugman, Cuphead's younger but smarter brother. "What's up Mugsy Mug?" You smile but your smile drops when you see his worried and rather sad facial expression... "(Y/n), we have to talk.. Right. Now." He says and you nod. "Pirouletta, could you be so kind to take the orders of table 42? It's an emergency, I think.." You ask your friend and she nods. You follow Mugman into the employees room, to find the sofa.. stained... "What are those stains? Looks gross!" You say in disgust. "I'll show you." Mugman says sternly showing you a video of Cuphead and...

...

...

...

"(...

"(...!!

"(Y...!!

"U-ughhh..."

"(Y/N)!! PLEASE WAKE UP!! WAKE UP PLEA-HEAS!!!"

You wake up seeing Cuphead shake you awake while Mugman is trying to contact the authorities. "THAT'S IT, YES SHE'S WAKING UP MUGS!! COME ON DOLL, YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!" Cuphead cheers tearing more up than ever. Even though your vision is still blurry, you've never seen him this emotional before... Before you knew it, two bodies were hugging you tightly as you gained back your fully consciousness. "W.. w-what... o-ouch.. H-happened..?" You manage to croak out. "We don't know doll, we found you unconscious on the ground and we thought you might've died!" Cuphead cries.

After a good time of cuddling, you try to stand up.. It takes a fall first but your legs gain their strength back very soon. "So.. where off to next?" Cuphead asks. "Just... Press on, and see if there's a way out.." You mutter and they both nod in agreement. You three walk out of the room and you see the closet that was once in front of the door was now shoved onto the ground. You open the door revealing a long ominous hallway. "They want us to walk through there?? No.. nononono! I wanna live, and this is not how I die." Cuphead frowns but he's being dragged through the hallway by Mugs while I walk in front of them.

We reached the end quickly and I open the door. The door to the office of Elliot Ludwig is shown to us, along with two splitting hallways. "That door is locked, we have to find a key. That room will lead us into a hidden room where we turn on the power to scan the hands to open THAT door." You explain. "Alright, sounds easy! Anything else (n/n)?" Mugman asks and I nod. "Yes, indeed! After we unlocked the new door, we encounter Poppy herself and our new enemy; Mommy Longlegs. She'll make us play three games in order to get the train code, but I don't know what happens after that.." I say sadly. "Hey, that's okay! I'm in for surprises." Mugman grins and I nod. "So am I, now let's go find that key!" I smile and the brothers nod.

We encounter a gab in the floor, blocking our way. "I have to go alone for this part." I say and they look surprised at me. "Why? You can just grab the stairs over there and step on it." Cups says and I think for a moment. "That's true, but the key is at the end of this hallway." I explain and Mugs speaks up for me. "Come on Cups, she can do this alone. She's not a little kid y'know.." He says rolling his eyes. "Thanks Mugs.." I smile and I shoot my red hand at the handle that's hanging on the ceiling. I pull and swing over the gab, landing on both my feet after I release. I proceed to walk further to the end of the hallway and I find the blocked door. I removed the blockade and open the door, snatching the key from the wall and speed walking back to the bros. "I got it!!" I yell in excitement. This of course was a piece of cake for me, so the faster we get through this, the faster we get the Hell outta here!

As we unlock the door, we enter Elliot Ludwig's office, Mugman plays the tape since he wanted to watch it so badly, but me and Cups went to the hidden room. "And don't even try to do anything weird, got it?" I ask him sternly and he holds his hands up in defense. "Alright, alright I get it.. You're still mad! But I don't know why though (y/n).. Like we aren't a thing and you know I don't believe in love so why? Why did it hurt you so much?" Cuphead asks helping me down from the vent shaft. "It's because..- SHIT!!" I try to grab onto something, but before I could hit the ground I feel two pare of hands around my waist. "Don't worry, I got ya!" Cups reassures me and I feel my cheeks heat up.. 'No (y/n)! You're not gonna fall in love with this guy again.' I say to myself but what can I say.. He just has something that makes me want him... 'Ugh.. stupid hormones!' I innerly curse. No word was spoken for a long two minutes until I thought of something...

"Hey hey, (y/n)! Did you sit on a pile of sugar? 'Cuz you got some sweet buns~"
"Doll, I must say if you could just use your hands like you use them for the cocktail shaker.. Damn I would be so lucky tonight~"
"Hey, (y/n)~ I'm on bathroom duty tonight.. Care to join me after closing hours~?"
"Sjeez.. (y/n) I must say I'm terribly jealous of that glass you just drank out of. Placing your lips like that around the edges and licking that little drop you missed~ Why don't I pour you another one~?"

The memories hit me like a wave, of pain of course, but it brings me on a perfect idea.. "Wow Cuphead, lying to a gal like that~" I smirk making him look at me in question. "W-what do you mean?" He asks as he finally puts me down, I turn him against the wall my body pressed against his. I see him blush... 'It's working..' "(Y-y/n)..!?" He yelps and I smirk. "Lying about not believing in love but still helping me.." I say and he gulps, trying not to look at me. "I-I was just trying to b-be a good friend..!" He mutters and I giggle. "Like Hell you were~" And with that said I leave him standing there utterly dumbfound and flustered.

1100 words