Chapter 11: Dreams

Start from the beginning

I woke up when the sun hit my face and I looked around. I looked around and realized I was in my bed... was the entire thing a dream? I groaned getting up, the sun was still in my eyes as I walked straight into the pole of my bed falling back on my bed. 

"Ginny?" asked a sleepy Aaliyah.

"Yeah? I hit the wall." I said rubbing my head.

"Where were you last night? " asked Sam yawning. 

"I was here the whole time no?" I sleepily questioned. 

"Oh mayb-" She fell back snoring as I let out a small laugh. Hermione walked in the door, wearing clothes from yesterday. 

"And where are you coming back from?" asked a curious Aaliyah. 

Hermione started blushing.

"Oh my god! Were you with Ron the entire night?" I asked her, slightly disgusted because it was my brother but impressed that he didn't revolt her the way he did most women. 

Her embarrassed stance answered my question. 

I got dressed and went downstairs with Sam and Aaliyah. I looked around to see if Harry came down yet but he hadn't. 

"Has anyone seen Harry?" I asked a little worried. 

"Oh I'm sure he's fine." said Ron practising a spell but clearly failing. Hermione came downstairs.

"Hermione do you know where Harry is?" 

"No idea, sorry. Oh Ronald, how many times have I told you, stop holding your wand like that you're GOING TO TAKE SOMEONES EYE OUT!" she exclaimed rushing to help him.

"We'll look around Gin. Go find him." reassured Sam.

I was extremely stressed to say the least. First we have that moment until Ron comes along. Then we kiss for real except I don't know if it was real or not. I sighed frustrated that I couldn't figure anything out and took a seat under a tree near a small pond. 

Hm. Reminds me of home. I closed my eyes until someone touched my shoulder. I jerked up and took my wand out only to see a scared Harry with his hands up. 

"Harry? What the hell are you doing? Where have you been? I've been looking for you!"

"I felt like being alone." he said.

"Not good enough. And what's with the sneaking up on me? I could have hurt you." I said harshly.

"I just wanted to be alone with you." He pouted, opening his arms for me to go hug him. 

"Hmph." I said turning around and crossing my arms. If this kid thinks he can just get me all worried and make it go away with a hug he's got another thing coming for him. 

I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind, kiss my cheek and rest his head on my shoulder.  

"You're so annoying Potter." I sighed turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. I saw his expression falter. 

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." he didn't sound okay.

"Harry. What's wrong?"

He sighed.

"Listen, Ginny promise me that whatever happens you'll understand it's because it's what's best for both of us." he said.

"Harry, you're scaring me. What do you mean?"

"Whatever happens, please don't leave me. I - I need you."

"Harry, I'm always going to be here for you. Okay? Always. Don't worry." I was still so confused. But he wrapped his arms around me and we both sat down near the lake watching the sun set.

After a while, I started to get really tired I almost ended up sleeping. Harry started to laugh.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I'm tired." I was actually half asleep when I spoke.

"You should go back inside and sleep."

"Aren't you coming?" I asked him. I put both of my arms in the air while still half conscious.

"Carry me!" I said like a little kid. He seemed hesitant but smiled and picked up up from under my legs and back. I threw my arms around his neck. He carried me all the way to the common room. I was already sleeping but not completely.

"Ginny, I can't take you to your room. Boys aren't allowed in the girls dormitories which I think is completely unfair."

I murmured, put me on the couch.

"What?"

"PUT ME ON THE DAMN COUCH! Please." I said.

He carefully put me on the couch and I heard voices.

"Is she asleep?" someone asked. Hm, familiar voice. 

"Now what do you want? Just leave her alone." said Harry annoyed.

"Oh but you see Harry, I can't seem to leave her alone. Finish the deal. " said the boy in a threatening manner. 

"Stop being such a little snake and let it be." said Harry. WHAT WERE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

"Aw did you fall in love with her as well?"

"Shut up! She doesn't deserve this. And you know it. You'll regret this, just get over it man."

"She deserves everything that had happened to her. All you had to do, was make her fall in lo- someone's coming. We'll finish this tomorrow Potter or you know what happens to Ginny."

I started to freak out, what did I do? I've always usually been nice to people.

"If I even see you look at her I swear to god Thomas I-"

"You'll what? Beat me up? Hex me? I wonder how she'll feel if her new boyfriend attacks her ex for no reason. Now have a nice night Potter." he said while laughing.

Oh my god!

Hey! I need your help! So basically, I need a new cover for my stories! Both of them or just this one. So, I'm going to hold a small contest and whoever makes the best cover wins! You can send it to me! It just needs Ginny or Ginny and Harry together. I suck at making covers for stories so please help a potato out! And oohh drama! Who do you think the person is? Please vote and comment if you liked it! Yaas! Byeezz! :)

-forever_a_dreamer101

Email: j_matharu@outlook.com

Gmail: kwlpotato@gmail.com

Twitter: @bobs_sad_life

And you can message me and ask for any other social media site because I'll probably have it.