Chapter 26: I'm Married?

"Get lost." Sirius said to Snape who scoffed and finally left. 

Lily was still hugging James so me and Sirius decided to leave and go back into the common room where I found Harry. I guess he was in the boys dormitories when I was upstairs too. The moment our eyes met each other I jumped up and hugged him like my life depended on it.

"Whoa. What's going on?" he said laughing, hugging me back. 

"I haven't seen you in forever." 

"Hey James's twin you're kind of killing her." chuckled Sirius as Harry let go. 

Harry COULD NOT STOP STARING AT SIRIUS, my poor man awkwardly smiled back and looked away. 

"Erh, see you tomorrow Ginny." he said walking upstairs. 

"Nice job you creep." I said hitting Harry in the stomach. 

"What? It's just weird seeing him like this. Happy and young."

"It's nice seeing you smile." I said gently caressing his face. I don't know how much its hurting him to know his parents are just a wall away from him. 

Well - time to distract him from the pain. I brought him down so I could kiss him.  It's been forever since I felt the taste of his minty lips. I missed him more than I thought.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered sending shivers down my spine. 

"I know! That's what I keep saying jeez." He kissed the bottom of my ear and then my jaw and then he went to my neck. He grinned as he saw that I liked it. I rolled my eyes and brought his lips to mine again. 

I heard the painting door slowly open and I yeeted that boy across the room. I was still breathing heavily and my cheeks were flushed but I quickly brushed through my hair with my fingers and pretended like I was having a civilized conversation with Harry. 

Lily was staring at me and Harry trying to figure what we were doing as her eyes widened and she giggled. Nothing gets past her. 

"Good night Gin." he said kissing me briefly and walking upstairs. 

"Um have a nice night James." said Lily turning to Harry. 

"You too." said James scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Well now I know where Harry gets his ability to talk to girls from. 

As soon as he left me and Lily alone, she started squealing and jumping up and down.

"I'm just so happy. James apologized. I can't believe it. James Potter! Apologized? Before you came I don't think he would've at all. But thank you Ginny. I don't know what you did but thank you." she said hugging me tightly. 

I laughed as we headed to our room. Huh, its sounds good to say that. We opened the door and jumped in our beds. She turned the light off. 

"Good night Ginny." she said.  I could feel her happiness radiating off her.

"Good night Lily."

 I smiled as I drifted off to sleep dreaming of a future that couldn't exist...

-----------------------

I woke up to the sun shining in our room. I opened my eyes to see a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Wait what?

I turned around to see a boy. No, man. And I screamed. I was in bed with a complete stranger. His eyes shot open when I screamed and they were emerald green. He saw me and screamed too. I pushed him off the bed when I looked around. 

We were in a room completely different from the room I REMEMBER SLEEPING IN ?? It was pretty big, with a cherry wood dresser and a really big closet which had the door made of tinted glass. I tried to run but he grabbed me with one arm. What the heck? How was he so strong?