PART 8

y/n was not at home she was sitting alone at river shore near a bridge she was not feeling good and also she was too depressed her mind wasn't working ....

suddenly she was driven back into her memories and struck with a flash back...

Flashback:-
On a fine day, seeing the sun set, yn was sitting on the sea shore when a hand tapped on her shoulder she turned around saw a person as soon as her eyes meet her she just hugged her tightly her friend ask her that why she looking so deepressed and what happened...yn told her about all that what's going on in her life she met her friend after a long time she is the special one for yn, after sometime they were roaming in streets trying to feeling fresh taking many things, gossips
Yn friend intro- her name is greasy,yn and greasy were childhood friends they always spent half time which each other in childhood,but coz of the shifting of greasy in dubai they can't met again after that and that broke theirs heart but the returning of her beings the happiness of yn like she got her old days again .....

Yn- let's have a coffee together and make
our old days fresh....

Greasy- sure darling let'sssss goooo!!!! ...

Yn and greasy were crossing the road, greasy got a argent call and she was talking on the call while crossing the road,yn didn't notice and suddenly a run way car hits greasy and she just Lay on the road, her eyes were closed as soon as yn saw the..... view in front of her eyes, her eyes got red and totally teary she was just crying like a maddd she try make her awake but she didn't wake up,a lot of blood was drained from her head, yn immediately call at the hospital and taking a taxi she went to the hospital taking greasy in her arms to help of some people yn call her family and gave the every information to them After sometime yn got the report of her that her situation is not good coz of licking so many blood it's not possible to save her but still the doctors were trying.....

She was admitted whole night in the hospital and yn was also there she was too depressed and she can't proccess that what happened in these few hours she was feeling unlucky many of wrong thoughts was coming in her mind just then the doctor came out side from the operation theatre and gives that news who is unexpected for her
Doctor- We are very sorry, we just can't save her she is NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YN was totally shocked and silent she just don't know how to utter any word for some minutes she paused in her spot and the tears from her eyes was countinously coming her eyes hot total red
Yn- nAhHhhh it's not possible, it's just impossible how can she leave me,we meet after so many years she can't leave me like this i need her,i need her(while crying) Doctor you please go and check again she is alive she didn't died please check,i want her back please (still crying) yn go to the operation theatre and saw her dead BODY she sat beside the dead body and CRAying hard, it's hard to accept the truth for her...
Flashback end

"While yn was drowned in her memories at the same time a car was passing on the road and the person noticed the girl sitting on the sea shore at such a late time. He focused to see the face and it was none other than yn. He went to her and tapped on her shoulder while she flinched. She saw and it was J-Hope and he was looking at her with a 'what are u doing here at this late?'
look....

Craying standing in front of river side and she was YN,j hope went to her he make her face up looking into his eyes by his one finger....
J-hope- you okay yn??? What's wrong with you, and why are you crying,is everything is okay???

Yn remains silent!!

J-hope- oh common! Answer me

Yn- umm... nothing I'm fine!
J-hope- Nope! You are telling lies, don't lie yn you can share it with me I'm sorry for that day i just misbehaved with you I shouldn't did that that's my mistake sorry,pls tell me what happened!?