Introduction Unwanted doctor's

Story:- A girl who wants to live her life in her own ways..and the guy who is possesive with his personality..he is a famous doctor in Seoul..they both are so different from each other... how they both will meet each other..and fell in love or will he able to make her doctor? Will they both understand each other's feeling?and Will the rest of the members become doctors even if they do not want to? Lets see...

JUNG HOSEK

He is a famous doctor in South Korea..he is multi talented and too much handsome guy..he is very good and kind towards everyone..and he can do anything whatever he want..

Yn

She is angry bird..but kind towards her friends..she loves to live life by her own rules..she hate doctors and..she is a fashion designer..

Suga:

He is the owner of Min fashion..rude and cold hearted person..he wants everything perfect..and cousin of Hosek(j hope)

Jin:

He is a cold hearted person..but sweet towards everyone..he is responsible son of his family...he is also a doctor in Seoul..

RM:

He is the share holder of Seoul National University Hospital..he is serious and always busy with his works and books...he loves to read books and do works..

Jimin:

He is good looking cute and  handsome..as we know he is our chimchim...and he is a play boy..who love to flirt with girls and disturb them...and he is good at studies too.. topper of his class..but not interested in doctors..

Tae:

He is cute shy and handsome guy...and he wants to be at doctor..but he is talkative less guy..but sweet..he can melt anyone's heart by his boxy smile..

Jk:

He is like a bad boy..always fights with others..he is so handsome and sexy guy.. good at studies but doesn't respond to anyone's words..

Payal

She is shy, innocent and kind hearted girl..she good at studies..and have fear of boys ragging..

Zessi

She is sweet and caring girl..she take cares of everyone and she is the secretary of Suga..and friend of Yn and Candy..

Anjali

She is a innocent and sweet girl..she loves to study and she is a topper..but she don't know what will she do in future..

Shi

She is bold and naughty ...friendly towards everyone..she loves to make fun and love to enjoy smallest things and good at studies..but not interested in doctors..

Shifa

She is a fashion designer and Tabu's childhood friend..they both works together..and shares everything to each other..

Tanu

She is cute but flirty girl..her father is a doctor..and she is just enjoying her life by flirting with others..bad towards bad boys..

Mr. And Mrs.kim yn/s parents