PART 3

Shifa shook her hand and both went out and
they three were walking out..
Then Y/N put her hand in her pocket and frowned her head..and stopped...
Y/N: oh shit...
Jin and Shifa turned to her and Jin said..

Jin: what happened Y/N??
Y/N:(looked at him) I think I forgot my phone in the room... I'll be back ha..go and wait outside..

She throw her bag to Shifa and she took back steps.. cause of the heavy bag.. and her back bumped into jin's chest...he
grabbed her waist and tired to balance
himself...

Shifa's eyes widened and she looked at her waist..

Then turned her face to Jin...
he looked at her face..and both had a eye
contact...

They were straight at each other for a moment and both looked away.. and cleared their throats... he back off and Shifa stood properly..

Jin: come let's go..

She nodded and both went out...here

Y/N smirked from the corner...
Y/N : perfect..now I have to do something else to make them come closer to each other...

She giggled and went out..she came out from

the building and saw them both waiting for her...she smiled and went to them...

Y/N: let's go... They nodded and Jin sat inside the car and Y/N Shifa sat in back seats and drove off...

On the way.. Shifa were thinking that what happened sometime ago..and blushed hard.. She looked at Jin through the glass and were staring at his face..

Jin felt someone's gaze on him and turned her face towards the glass and saw Shifa staring at him..her eyes widened and looked noticed that and smiled while scrolling her phone.. Time skips..

Jin stopped the car infront of Shifa's house..and Y/N and Shifa came out...
Y/N: ok bye baby..take care..(hugs her) Shifa: good night baby..take care too.. and he was staring at her..

They broke the hug and Shifa looked at Jin

Shifa: good night..(to Jin)

Jin: good night..Y/N come..
Y/N nodded and waved her hand to Shifa and sat inside the car...and drove off.

Time skips...

Y/N came out from the bathroom and dry her hair...while drying her hair..she remind the accident in the morning... She sighed and said..

Y/N: I hate doctors...

She then sat on her bed and scrolled her phone.. Meanwhile Hosek..he came out from his bathroom and threw the towel on shofa..and came to the cupboard..and took out his t-shirt and pajama...and wore it..after that he came to his room

with a cup of coffee and sat on the sofa...he turned on his laptop and sipped his coffee..and doing his work..he was checking his patients list and details...then he remind about Y/N...

He frowned his brows and said..

Hosek: she is too weird..

He shook his head and again did his work...

Next morning...

Jin went to the hospital early morning of emergency....he didn't have his breakfast... Y/N got up from her bed and went to the bathroom..she took a shower and came out..after sometime she went downstairs and dhad her breakfast with her mom dad.. Today her mom didn't said anything to her..cause of Jin..he told her to not scold her..

At afternoon....

She was watching drama in her room...and suddenly her phone buzzed...she checked the I'd.. it's "jinu oppa" she picked up..

📳Y/N: yes oppa..

📳Jin: Y/N where are you?

→📳Y/N: at home.. why?

📳Jin: actually I've came to the hospital early morning..and I haven't take my breakfast.. please come here with my lunch box..
📳Y/N: huh me?? hospital..no way..

📳Jin: come on Y/N... I'm hungry..come here...fast..I have told mom..tiffin is ready.. bring it here..

📳*Y/N: but oppa..(she stopped and
think about something..and smirked) ok.. I'll
be there soon..

📳Jin: thanks..bye..

📳Y/N: bye..(call ended)She then called Shifa..after some second..she
picked up.. Shifa: hey baby..

📳Y/N: Shifa.. what are you doing?

📳Shifa: nothing just watching movie..

📳Y/N: great..then get ready..we are going hospital..

📳Shifa: hospital? Why? is your leg paining
badly? Are you ok?

📳Y/N: aiissshhh...I am totally fine.. Jin oppa call me there..

📳Shifa:(smiles brightly) Jin..

📳Y/N: yes..he went to the hospital early morning cause of emergency..he call me to bring his lunch box...come here fast..

📳Shifa: but my bike is in company..

📳Y/N: then go and come here to pick me up.. I'll be waiting for you in bus stop...

📳Shifa:(bit her lip) mm ok.. I'll be there..
Y/N: good then bye..

📳Shifa: bye..(cut the call) Shifa smiled..and get off from her bed and went to the bathroom..

Y/N did the same..she changed her clothes and took her phone and went downstairs...
She went to the kitchen and her mom said..
Mrs. Kim: Y/N lunch box is ready..go She nodded and took the box and went and give him... out..and called Shifa...

After sometime Shifa came and both went to the hospital..they both went inside Jin's cabin...and saw him reading some files while standing near the galss window.....

Y/N: oppa..

He turned his face and saw Y/N and Shifa..

He closed the files and came to them..
Y/N placed the lunch box on the sofa table...and sat on the shofa..She looked at Shifa and said..

Y/N: sit na...
She nodded and sat next to her..
Jin: thank you siso..
Y/N: welcome.. Then they all started talking and unpacked the lunch box... suddenly one thing pop out in

Y/N's mind and said...
Y/N: you guys carry on.. I'll be back.. She about to got up but Shifa grabbed her wrist and said..

To be continued...