PART 4

Shifa: where are you going ??
Y/N: ahh wanna use washroom...
Shifa: ok am coming with you..
Y/N: no..(she looked at Jin and said) I can go by myself... (in low voice) spend time with oppa..Bye.. She winked at her and said..
Y/N: I'll be back oppa...
He nodded and went out..Shifa bit her lips and looked at Jin....who was busy with his meal... Here yn were humming and walking towards the corridor.. she thinking about something...cause she doesn't want to be in the hospital..she wants to go out but can't..so she was thinking to do something to pass her time..She took out her phone and started scrolling down..then when she bumped into someone..and one file fell down..
Yn: aa..
She took steps back and that person said..
??: Yaahh can't u see??
?? looks at her head to toe and saw her phone..
??: God this guys are really unbelievable..all time phone phone phone...
Y/N : (frowned) excuse me..
??: What?? You bumped into me because of your phone..
Y/N : yaah..who are you to judge me here huh?? ?? Then picked up the file and looks at her while raising one eyebrow...
??: excuse me.. you are in my hospital right now..
Y/N : so what?? Wait Your hospital... listen mr..this hospital is for civilians..ok..
??: (scoffed) but I am the share holder here..and you.. (raised one finger) behave ok...
Y/N : (chuckled) oh really.. listen mr..you don't know
??: not interested..
Y/N:(shocked) Yaaahhh..you...how dare you? ??: mind to move infront of me? Move..
Y/N : (folds her arms) no..I will not..
??: What the...
??2:Dr. Namjoon??
Someone came and stood beside Namjoon..
??:Dr. Namjoon what happened why are you.... He cut off himself when he turned his face to Y/N... Y/N's eyes widened..
??: You..
Y/N : you...
Meanwhile Shifa and Jin..He was eating his lunch not caring anything..seems like he is very hungry.. Shifa was staring at him while smiling then when Jin's phone rings..and Shifa flinched a bit... They looked at his phone...Jin about to got up but Shifa said..
Shifa: you sit.. I'll check.. He nodded and gulped water down.. Shifa went to his table and pick up his phone and said...
Shifa: it's Dr. Wang..
He turned his face and gestures her to bring his phone..she nodded and walk to him...he cleaned his hands and Shifa came to him but her leg hits the table and about to fell down at the same time Jin got up and saw her falling down..he immediately grabbed her waist but can't control himself..he fell on the couch and Shifa fell on him...
Shifa: aa....
??: Yaah what are you doing here...
Y/N : non of your buisness
Namjoon: Dr. Hosek..you know her..
Hosek turned to him and Y/N  flipped her hair...Hosek nodded and said..
Hosek: yah..she is a psycho.. mental problems...
Y/N's eyes widened at his comments..and build up in anger..
Y/N: YEAAHHHH!!!!
She shouts and they both looked at her..
Here Jin and Shifa both were staring at each other..he grabbed her waist tightly and she held his collar..both heart were beating so fast..bit suddenly they flinched when they heard someone shouts from outside..
Thye brok their eye contact and Shifa said. Shifa: Y/N .. it was Y/N ..
She tried to get up and Jin helped her but still they were too close to Jin: now what happened to her.. each other..
Shifa looks up at him..he was looking at the door but he turns his face to her when he felt her gaze..
He cleared his throat and she looks away Shifa: I think she is arguing with someone..
Jin: God this girl...
He walk towards the door..and Shifa followed her while blushing...
Meanwhile Y/N ..
Y/N: how dare you call me psycho.. you piece of lil shit...
Hosek: mind your language miss Y/N .. you are in hospital..
Y/N: so what??how dare you say this bull shit...
Hosek: this is our hospital..we can do anything..now shut your mouth..
Y/N: you...
She took one step forward but someone interrupt... ?? Y/N??? She stopped nd look back.. Namjoon and Hosek also looks at the person..and their eyes widened...
Y/N: Jiya?
Namjoon/ Hosek: Suga?? At the same time Jin and Shifa came and saw them in shocked...
Shifa: Jiya.. what happened??
Jin: Suga...
They all were looking at them..Jiya was holding Suga's waist and he was grabbing her shoulder...
Hosek: Suga what happened?
He went to him and held his arm.. Y/N and Shifa went to Jiya.. Namjoon and Jin also went to them.. Jiya: aahh please first let him seat..he is too heavy... Suga glare at her and she looks away..they all nodded and took him Hosek's cabin...