"Hurry! It's chilly out here!"

"You're the fool who decided to come over, so don't complain now.. matter of fact, I'll take my time." He said.

"Sasukeeeeeee you're being mean..."

"I'm not being mean." He said leaving his room walking downstairs.

"But you are."

"And you're being annoying."

"You always say that."

"Because it's true.." He said opening his front door, showing Sakura who rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, I'm always annoying to you." She said brushing past him, walking into his house.

He was quick to grab her wrist, pulling her back to him, causing her to hit his chest. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"You don't just storm into someone's house you know." He said lowly, causing her to look up at him.

"Well you're not just someone you know." She said as he raised a brow at her.

"Oh yeah, who am I then?"

Blushing, Sakura averted her gaze and then looked back up to Sasuke. "You're...you." She said as he let out a slight scoff. He released her, he closed the front door and locked it and began walking further into his house.

Sakura hurriedly removed her shoes placing them near the door before following him into the house. "Sakura, why are you here?" Sasuke asked walking into the kitchen

"Well, I thought I would come check in with you."

"You would've saw me later when we go to the festival."

"But I wanted to see you now." She said as he rummaged in his refrigerator pulling out two bottled drinks.

"Is that so." He said turning around placing her drink in front of her on the counter.

"Of course.. is it a crime wanting to see you?" She asked.

"Hn, no." Sasuke said as Sakura chuckled. "It's not like I haven't been over here before." She said.

"Yeah only during our study meets when we can't use the library." He said.

"I've come over on weekends too." She said.

"Whatever." Sasuke said as she laughed.

"Anyways! What time do you want to leave? If we go early we can probably check out a lot of things before it gets packed."

"It doesn't matter, I'll leave whenever you want to."

"Of course it's up to me..." she said as he chuckled. "Fine, I know right now all of the schools involved and other staff are setting it up right now, I talked to Ino and she said it's alot being prepped.. she said everything should be ready to start around 7pm so I suppose we can leave around 6:00 or 6:30pm, so we can beat the crowd." Sakura said as Sasuke looked down at his phones time.

"Hn, it's only 4:30 now." He said. "You're lucky I already showered."

"Hmmm" she hummed. "So, where is Itachi heading off to? Is he going to come to the festival?"

"No, he's going to work."

"Oh.. does he always work late?"

"Not really, we usually sit and have dinner together most days. It's still a bit awkward sometimes but it's getting better between us... he's only working late because I think he's working on a case."