"We've been dating for at least a month now, how come we never talked about this?"

"I dunno, but anyways, basic question; what's your favorite color?"

"Hmm" The greenette thought for a while. The blonde chuckled, "You don't know?"

"Eh, no one really asks me that question so I never thought of it"

"It's fine, take you time"

"Can we just talk about something else?"

"Sure, Ed, sure"

And afterwards, Edric carried most of the conversation, while Hunter listened to his rant, look at the other with small admiration.

"-And basically people think his dad's the most powerful villain/monster but I still don't know about that-" The greenette trailed off.

"Which fandom is this again?" Hunter cut him off.

"Oh, it's Monster Slayer Academia"

"Luz watches that, though, I never took interest"

"You just like me better Hun"

"Mhmhm, sure, keep dreaming"

"Sweetheart, that wasn't very nice, are you saying you don't like me?"

"I- no, of course not"

"So, but anyways, I heard there's more new students attending during Monday, I'm not sure where they were originally from though"

"Students?"

"Yeah, two of them are girls, and then one guy. Don't know if they know each other"

"But it's literally the middle of the school year"

"I know, don't worry bout' it Hun. Also did I mention their also the same age as us?"

"Nope"

"There's a possibility that some of them will be in the same class as us"

"Hopefully they aren't that annoying as Elena" The blonde mumbled.

"Y'know, Elena isn't that bad, we made up and is starting as friends"

"So, do you have to ignore me after she talks to you now?"

"I don't ignore you Hun, besides, are you jealous?"

"No, not really"

"Suree"

"But, since you and Elena are on good terms now, why keep fake dating?"

"I still don't trust her all that much,"

"Mk,"

Silence filled the air, none of them talked. It was awkward to say the least, luckily. Emira barged into the room breaking the increasingly awkward silence.

"Hey Ed, have you seen my-" She looked in his direction, "Oh hi Hunter. Ed have you seen the fifth book of-"

"Mitten's borrowed it" Edric cut her off.

"Alright, thanks" And she left.

"Umm, ok.."

"It's normal, you'll eventually get used to it one way or another"

Suddenly, Hunter's phone which was on the night stand buzzed, "Hold on Ed" He picked up his phone and look to see what it was, and to absolutely no surprise, it was Vee.

___________________________________

✨ Annoying a$$ m0therfu¢k3r ✨
___________________________________